Join our server on Discord

Transformers War for Cybertron
I'm suprised there is not a thread on this.

It's a pretty cool game. So far my only complaint is that it might be kind of short. I only got the game last night and already beat the Decepticon campaign on normal difficulty. I'm not sure the Autobot one will be much longer.

Multiplayer is neat. I love the scout class sniper time. Custom transformers are pretty badass too!

Graphics are good, though the colors blend a bit too much at some points. It's sometimes hard to see the enemy due to color schemes being so similar to the environment.

Gameplay is pretty basic third person stuff, although the transforming is a lot of fun for quick escapes or busting into an area all badass guns blazing. It's much more epic in multiplayer.

Overall a really cool and fun game.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hmm, I've really been on the fence about picking this up. I've heard it's a goods game but at the same time I couldn't get a decent multiplayer match and theirs been no single player demo demo to judge the campaign on.

Any decent boss battles?
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Boss battles are pretty cool, but nothing crazy hard. Fighting Omega Supreme is cool. If you just want it for the single player, I would probably rent first...the campaign isn't super long like I mentioned above.

They did not offer Shockwave as a preorder bonus for Wii so I did not preorder it. That's just simply illogical. I may play it later.
I beat it, it's fun.

The ending was a bit anticlimactic though. I did enjoy a fun portion of a boss battle where Trypticon is desecending to Cybertron and you are fighting him in the process. It was pretty badass.

I also enjoyed playing the multiplayer mode Escalation. Even though I sucked at it.