Join our server on Discord

A Game of Love. (Non-digimon)
This is a request for Future-Dreamer (SoFurry).

Selena and Kevin are copyrighted to their Player/s.

--------------------------------------

A Game of Love, by DragonMasterX.

It was a somewhat chilly afternoon despite being on the early transission between Summer and Autumn. Being weather sensitive as she was, however, Selena the dragoness had dressed accordingly and had dressed her slender torso with her warm purple sweater her boyfriend had bought for her. Not only did the waist-long blue haired reptilian considered it dear to her but she also found it comfortable to wear since he had cut in a few small holes from where her small wings would be able to poke out unhindered, not to mention it was the perfect thing to use in days such as these!

Selena was also wearing tight blue jeans that accentuated her womanly hips and allowed for peering eyes to trace the line of her curves that, while somewhat modest, defined her as a very pretty female. She felt the wind ruffle her hair so she reached back to push it down gently, smiling with embarrassment as she was alerted of bystanders and some other pedestrians watching her. Even in a globalized country that housed several other races and even more dragons that just herself, she did catch attention with her pretty figure. Selena finally turned in a corner and her smile widened and replaced the embarrassment with happiness as she approached her destination. She knocked on the door to a home situated at the center of the block she had crossed from the corner and was greeted by the one she had made plans with for the day.

Kevin stood at full six feet tall, only half a foot taller than his girlfriend, though if his dark horns were accounted for, he would be a foot and a half taller. He had shorter hair than she did however, and his was spikier as well as blonde in colour which showed his individualized profile, his getup consisting in pale-green jeans and a brown jacket, finally adorning his left arm with a black wristband and his left thumb with a ring of the same colour. The perfectly white-scaled dragon greeted his love with his arms open and despite the chill of the afternoon the couple just embraced wordlessly, Selena putting one of her white paws on her man’s shoulder and as she held her lover’s neck with the other, the two locked into a passionate kiss where stares weren’t needed. Their tails coiled around each others’ legs as she arched her leg slightly when their muzzles connected.

They kissed for about ten minutes, before she rested her snout on his chest and briefly told him, “I don’t mean to complain, sweetie, but we’re gonna turn into ice-cubes if we don’t go inside!” she said, snapping Kevin out of lala land.

“Oh, right! Sorry, Selena, my bad. Just got a bit carried away there.”

“You could’ve fooled me,” The dragoness giggled, entering Kevin’s home with him while still embraced, though they had to uncoil their tails to avoid tripping each other. Seconds into the house, he looked down at her and began smirking, “What?” she asked him with a quizical stare.

“You know why I called you, don’t you?” Kevin laughed, batting his eyebrows playfully and suggestively.

“Oh, you devil!” Selena giggled, “You couldn’t wait before we got to the couch, did you?” she bumped her hips on his, letting go of him before she began sprinting to the living.

“Woah!” Kevin blinked as he watched Selena go, “Hey! I thought it was ME who was excited about this!” he said as he followed suit, arriving at the living room with Selena already sprawled on the couch, apparently stretching her limbs while lightly fluttering her tiny wings, smiling at him. “Heh, there’s room for another, isn’t there?” he gently asked, Selena playfully shaking her head while sticking her tongue out cutely at him.

She rested her head on her palms as she watched him, “It’s your turn to begin today, Kevin. Remember? Last time I was the one that to get ourselves ready!”

“Fine, fine,” he replied with his claws up in defense, innocently laughing, “I’ll get that damn Xbox ready. But you better leave my favorite spot free!”

And with that, Kevin went to set his gaming system ready; all he had to do was pop the game in and plug a second controller in a port, actually. He started the console and went to the couch where Selena had picked a seat on the cushion on the right, which the second player would use and after giving her a controller he sat beside her, “Ready to get your ass kicked?” Kevin taunted.

“Just set a match! I’ll show you who’s butt’s gonna get kicked!” Selena fumed, but she was holding the controller calmly, grinning confidently. A game was set up and then they began.

“Hmph! You just had luck with the first fifteen frags, that’s all!” Kevin was the one to fume through his flared nostrils as he grit his fangs and held the controller harshly. Calm as he always was, he was awfully competitive in almost anything video-game related.

“There there,” Selena happily waved a paw dismisivelly, laughing a bit, “There’s no need for you to flare your nostrils that much, is there?” she added a cute giggle as the held the controller in her other paw and watched the result screen showing quite a deciding score of 12-38 in his blue-scaled girl’s favor. He didn’t enjoy it one bit, so he aimed the remote to the TV and shut it off, “Aww, what’s wrong, Kevin? Upset that you didn’t win today? Heehee, don’t worry! I probably was just lucky, is all!” she laughed. Kevin set the controller on the table beside and began smirking to her, making her blink in surprise, “Kevin?”

“You might’ve won a battle, Selena, but not the war!” Kevin grinned, crawling on the sofa towards her, his claws placing themselves on her thinner arms, “And to further make my point, I’ll show you what battle I’ll win today!” he winked, making the clueless and somewhat afraid dragoness edge away from her boyfriend but then he went down and nuzzled her pert breasts, a soft moan escaping her lips.

“Oh, now I know what kind of battle you were talking about,” Selena began smiling widely, “I was actually feeling kind of hot in here…” she gave him a small smirk and he got her cue quickly. They began undressing each other and in only a few moments their clothes had been thrown to a smaller couch on the side.

Kevin had his girlfriend laid on her back on the couch. Bare as she was, he wasn’t even afraid of the spines running down on her girl’s tail damaging the sofa as he knew they conveniently folded under bodily pressure and weren’t that sharp to start with. Her crotch looked inviting with both her legs spread, and the blonde boy couldn’t help but drool himself a cascade at the sight. “Are you gonna stare all day? Or are you going to show me some true ‘sportsmanship’, Kevin?” Selena taunted, and Kevin, who prematurely forced himself to stop worshipping her cunny with his eyes, proceeded to go down and position his face just outside of her sweet honeybox.

“I’ll show you some, Selena,” he simply iterated, and as he closed his eyes he planted a soft kiss on the labia, making Selena reach for the cushioned matress of the sofa with her claws to clutch it as she hissed softly in pleasure. Kevin heard her and then moved his claws on her legs and up to her inner thighs, where he clutched and then began caressing her while he teasingly ran his serpentine-like tongue over the perimeter of her crotch, not even gracing Selena’s nether lips to purposedly make her wince in need. They both knew, after so many times of having done it and fore-played, that Selena didn’t have a lot of endurance, but both of them loved it that way. Whenever he did this was just to tease her and get her ready for the main course. “You know,” Kevin stopped after several torturous minutes of tongue-scale treatment, “All that gaming actually got me thirsty, you don’t mind, do you?” he grinned, clutching her inner thighs a bit harder to make her squeal instead of reply. He knew she would say to go on anyway, “I’ll take that as a no!” he then grinned.

The white-scaled dragon draped his tongue over Selena’s cunny, being rewarded with more soothing music in the form of her moans of bliss as he pushed his tongue inside of that wet tunnel; it was almost screaming for attention after all! Kevin began to hungrily lap her insides up, having no trouble digging his tongue into her cavernous and damp insides whilst she wildly trashed her head left and right, her pale-white cheeks mixing with the blue scales of the rest of her head in colour as they reddened with every new second of absolute pleasure. Selena clutched the sofa harder, but helped herself from using her claws with the little will to keep herself relatively calm. She was about to hit her climax though, her squeals with increasingly raising volume alerting Kevin, who was more than eager to have what she had to give him.
The white dragon retracted his tongue and was about to purse his lips around her delectable cunt, but Selena squirmed and bumped her hips upwards as she came and all of a sudden squirted a generous amount of sweet female juice over her lover’s face. Kevin was surprised it would come out that hard, but more than willingly slurped it all off his face and then helped her clean it with his dextrous tongue. “Mrrrawr, Selena! You’ve never done that before!” the teenager observed, making Selena blush a bit.

“Ahhh…” she gasped momentarily as she tried to relax and to recover from her orgasm, “I know, I- I guess I’m easily excitable today…” she then saw him smirk and she flushed even more, “Even more so than always,” she admitted. Kevin grinned and sat on the sofa with his hardon bouncing.

“It’s okay, so long as we can have our fun…” The male licked his lips, making Selena giggle back at him, “You know what I want, right?” he grinned again as he stroked himself, moaning as he caused some pre to erupt and not only mess his shaft but also his hand in the process. Selena nodded with a devious smirk and once she was able to sit up she didn’t wait for any more teasing and just pounced her boyfriend with a playful growl.

“Rawr! I know what you want, Kevin,” Selena smiled, proud of her C-cups dangling over his face and monopolizing his attention, “And I’m gonna treat you the same way you just did with me- if not better!” she declared, positioning herself in front of his crotch, holding both her firm tits on her paws, parting them slightly while blushing; sure, she was more than eager to tit fuck him, but she always considering this fetish of his to be quite naughty and daring, she was just glad she was big enough to be able to adequately please him. With a small grin, Selena went down and wrapped his seven inch long dragonhood with her mounds. A small content sigh escaped Kevin’s mouth as he softly craned his head backwards, feeling his girlfriend’s boobs on his manhood, closing his eyes to enjoy the pleasurable effect in relaxation as he imagined how sexy she looked on her knees, masturbating him with her tits, which only made his cock throb with excitement.

Selena obviously noticed this arousal spike as his moans began to pick up in volume as well as his claws to make strange gestures as his fingers wriggled and contorted from the bliss. She giggled as she observed and after a few boob squeezes she began running her tongue over his cock and lightly sucked on it as if it was a lollipop, tugging on head with her pursed lips for added effect before abruptly letting go and returning to lick the shaft. Kevin didn’t hold out for a lot longer either, plus he could almost swear he was listening to his ballsack churn with overwhelming amounts of seed sloshing inside, each of his billions of sperms wanting to be let out. “Ahhh, Selena,” he said, “I’m near… You’re doing it so well. I- I’m…!” he cursed mentally, wanting to hold on for her but after opening his eyes and watching her how he had been picturing her all he could do was trash his head back, hit the armrest and let out a loud and passionate roar as he finally hit his climax and began unloading gallon and gallon of his hot jizz on Selena.

She didn’t drink. In fact, she just closed her maw and, at the most, just bit her lower lip as she held his cock in place and closed her eyes to avoid the liquid from hitting them but kept her boobs around the shaft, her tail wagging as all the mess started dirtying her. If there was anything she loved was the amount of sperm he would always shoot out when she did this; the cum over her scales, knowing he was all over her in this particularly arousing way, it was overpowering. Selena murred happily and her tail continued to swish horizontally and almost lazily as she contently let herself be covered in her love’s seed.

After about half a minute of constant shooting, Kevin finally managed to calm down, his after-glow not durating much though, as he was fully hard in mere seconds. “Ahhh…” he still panted, half-exhausted from all the excitement, and reached down to pull Selena over his body to wildly kiss her before she could even reopen her eyes and take a gander at herself, “Mmmphh… I love you, Selena,” he passionately said, his hands sensually exploring her as she returned the kiss with equal amounts of lovely passion, her wings fluttering only slightly as her tail coiled with his and she rested a paw on his chest for support.

“I love you- mppphh- too, Kevin…” Selena trailed, before he ate her mouth again with another kiss full of renewed lust for her. They made out for nearly half an hour, their arousals being kept at their respective peaks, their hands did rounds for each others’ bodies, touching and groping here and there, feeling for those sensitive spots that they knew would make the other squeal and cry out in pleasure, teasing each other until their lust commanded them to submit to fresh and classical carnal action. He penetrated, she screamed, and they made love for the rest of that chilly afternoon.

Several weeks later, Selena began feeling weird. She would sometimes start feeling stomach-sick for no reason and it, along many other irregularities, began to concern her as well as Kevin. The two went to the doctor to see if there was anything wrong. The couple had not been prepared for the descomunal news though, when the doctor joyously announced that the young dragoness was expecting a child. Selena couldn’t have lied and said that she didn’t feel like just fainting, but Kevin actually blacked out when he received the news. Having been convinced of it not being a dream, Kevin just embraced his girl and whispered to her ears: “I love you. You know that?”

Selena instead seemed quite fond of his otherwise calmer demeanor, so to break the ice she told him outright that she loved him as well, then with a smile leaned in and pecked him before whispering: “Good game, champ.”
And they kissed.

The End.

----------------------

Yay for more stories done! Didja like? Drop a comment or I'll nom the internets!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hooray for awesome stories once again from teh Dragon meister!

Got to say, once again, detail in certain parts makes it all the worthwhile reading. You do it so well! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds