Join our server on Discord

Poll: En Masse or Hand Picked
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I download my Pics En Masse!
0%
0 0%
I hand pick my Pictures!
100.00%
6 100.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

En Masse or Hand Picked?
Hey guys,

All the time, I see people down in the "Links" forums talking about their 10,000+ collection of pics and I was wondering, Do you download those in pre assembled collections or do you scour the web and hand pick them?

I personally hand pick pictures for my archives, because I don't want a bunch of pictures that I don't like because somebody else liked them.

What do you all do?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I handpick my pictures, make sure the artist is worth a damn before I download anything from them. Either that. or I see a random picture I like floating out there in the net, and I find out who drew it and I find more.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
90% of the time the few pics that I have on my External HD are hand picked. I don't download large collections unless it's by a single artist and I've already seen and know I like most of there pics.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I tend to download a large collection, and then delete what I don't like out of it.

Which is taking FOREVER with the Yaoi collection I grabbed, as it had over 9000 pics in it (And no, I am not saying that because of the stupid meme thing.. It had 9251 pics)
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
That's usually a good idea. Easier to do as well. Get what you want and you just need a little work for what you don't want.
I've got nearly 20,000 pics (mostly furry & adult) all stored on a flash drive. I have personally selected and download each pic individually; and even try to catalog them, when I have the time.
I try to use some of them for reference, when I get the chance to sketch and draw.
But mostly, they're for my own personal enjoyment. :D
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I do a bit of both. Download a large collection when I find one that looks like it might have something I want, and then delete what I don't out of it.... and then hand pick ones I like from various sources.
I both handpick AND download the pictures en masse. I have a habit. X3 I really like pictures! I have over 20GB or more of pictures, both naughty and clean, saved in lotsa folders on my hard drive! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers