Join our server on Discord

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Universal Tuning
Does anyone know the minor/major difference to Dissidia Final Fantasy: Universal Tuning as compared to the first Dissidia Final Fantasy? I'm a bit confused here as I didn't know about the UT one till a few moments ago. ?=/
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Like many Square-Enix games that have come out in the last several years. When released to the U.S. The games receive a number of tweaks and enhancements not in the original Japanese version. This enhanced version is then later repackaged and brought back to the Japanese market.

This has also happened with both Kingdom hearts titles.

Here an excerpt from the Wikipedia page.

On August 24, 2009, it was announced that there will be an international version of the game. Named Dissidia Final Fantasy: Universal Tuning, this revision of the game will be a direct port of the North American version of the game, retaining all the extra features added, and was released in Japan on November 1, 2009. Both English and Japanese voices are available in battle, with the player deciding which language the characters will speak

also for closer inspection of said features added.

On May 8, for its western localization, director Takeshi Arakawa and producer Yoshinori Kitase announced that the release date for the Western world would be August 25, 2009 (starting in North America), and that it will include a number of tweaks, including re-adjustments in gameplay, new gameplay events, an arcade gameplay mode, a shortened tutorial, new moves for playable characters, and extra cutscenes featuring cameos from several other characters from the main characters' original games that do not appear in the Japanese version
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
And that's in this version? I've been trying to keep an eye out for a Dissidia PSP Add-on/Update since I got the game, but wasn't sure if this was it or not, since I highly anticipate that Lightning from FF13, I'm guessing, should be a new playable char or so I thought.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yes, that is the version your talking about. Which is a shame as I also was hoping for a sequel. If not at the very least an add-on for Dissidia seeing how well it scored.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Darn, it's been released in America already? Any idea if it's out for EU?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds