Join our server on Discord

I know what you did Yesterday. (TK/Takari/Davis)
This is a request for CloneWarrior (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

I know what you did Yesterday, by DragonMasterX.

Kari had never been one to find a lot of fun in mathematics, especially after it had become tenfold harder thanks to the progression of the years at school. Thanks to the defeat of Digimon Emperor Ken, the digidestined had all gotten a small break, but with that came the bearing responsibility of school work. It was one cloudy autumn day that the digidestined of Light had come to the realization she would need help and tutoring in a few specific subjects, and TK had offered her some.

She was carrying her books and notepads with her arms around them as she strolled down the street at a moderate pace, not wanting to take her time but didn’t want to rush either. Once in front of her digidestined friend’s place she knocked on the door and was greeted by Ms. Takaishi who looked very pleased to see Kari. Between women they could easily understand each other without even having to speak, and Kari knew that TK’s mother didn’t see her as a just a friend, like TK would speak of her about, but rather a potential girlfriend. With that in mind, Kari knew what words to pick when she would ask questions but today, Kari had just come to truthfully just receive some help with her studies, nothing out of the ordinary and therefore that was all she needed to tell Ms. Takaishi, that quickly informed Kari of her son’s wherebouts. It seems like TK had been in his room all day ever since having returned from school. With a small sigh, Kari just shook her head and went upstairs after Ms. Takaishi encouraged her to.

The way down the halls seemed a little heavier than always for Kari. Sure, she always enjoyed TK’s company, but she wasn’t very thrilled about homework. Instead of exchanging stories or perhaps enjoying otherwise different but fun activities she would have to train her eyes on the pages and her fingers to devote themselves to writing equations. She wasn’t normally lazy when it came to her obligations, but when around someone like TK, who she had spent so much time around with, she was more interested in particularly different subjects than proper ones from school.

Kari psyched herself up, though. She didn’t want to appear out of focus or much less waste TK’s time, after all she had asked him for help in the first place. “Let’s see, it should be the door on the far end…” she told herself, going back to her earlier visits in her memories. Soon enough, she reached the door and was prepared to knock on it as it was customary, however, the door wasn’t closed. It wasn’t wide open either, just slightly cracked, and Kari could hear something significantly loud for somebody standing so near to notice, she was unable to tell at first, but upon finally being able to discern it, her heart picked up the pace. Someone was moaning in the room, and it wasn’t just somebody, it was TK’s voice that was making all that noise. Kari wasn’t foreign to sex thanks to her older brother and her girlfriend’s relationship, so the first thought that came to her mind was the obvious one. Curiosity won the battle against decency however, and instead of leaving, Kari stepped forwards, edging towards the rim of the door with care not to make her prescence known to the moaning denizen in the room as she lightly pushed the door to broaden the crack to allow her to peek in with some clarity.

Her eyes found a dark room, and next of the bed she and TK would always sit on to just talk or play before was the boy himself, sat on a spinning chair with his trademark white hat off his blonde head, his face not directed her way as he seemed too busy staring at the flashing monitor of his personal computer. Kari wondered, but the way that chair was rattling, the hot moans he was crying and the entire situation only made the young girl assume TK had found an interesting web page for adults and was relieving himself just as nicely as his moans were flowing out of his mouth. Kari intently watched him and was tempted to just walk in on him, but what would he say? Would he hate her for it? Would he find it funny or just casual? She didn’t want to risk it at all, in fact, she wanted to just watch him for a little while, a little while longer.

TK’s eyes were half-closed, the front of his pants had been lowered just so he would be able to grab his malehood and let his balls take some fresh air. The young boy’s eyes kept jumping from picture to picture of suggestively positioned women with conspicuously well-endowed curves, his left hand deftly moving his mouse around to scroll up and down on the gallery as he browsed to his heart’s content as his right hand worked the shaft of his pecker, his tongue licking his lips and swallowing saliva each time he would give himself a break from moaning his head off.

Kari was growing increasingly aroused by just watching his chair rattle and hearing him moan, she never really paid much attention to the monitor since most of him blocked sight of it but part of her was hoping he would just expose himself. Her wish was eventually somehow granted, TK spinning just ninety degrees to the left, giving Kari a very good spot to watch his profile side from and at that point became glad he was relieving himself in front of that PC monitor, considering that would keep his attention there and would not by accident turn to see Kari spying on him. Kari’s eyes widened as she saw his hand move like a blur to jack himself off, some of his pre already having smeared the sides of his index and thumb, the friction making some funny sounds with the added speed of his hand motions which tempted Kari to just giggle but she remained mum, just watching her friend masturbate like there was no tomorrow. She gasped as she finished measuring it and guessed TK was about six inches long, the boy was quite well-equipped for his age, it made her legs quiver and she had to push them together to keep herself from shaking. What would he think if she saw her like this? Would he actually want to…?

“Ah! KARRRRIII!!!” TK groaned as he came, quickly putting his left hand over his cock to prevent sperm from staining his clothes, he would just wash himself later while making sure his clothes were fine. Kari just stood there, dumbfounded. Whatever he had been masturbating with, he probably had used her as some sort of sexual reference for his fantasies, so could this mean that he actually fantasized with her and never had told her any of it? Had she been that oblivious all the time? She couldn’t think straight with her arousal, however. She had to get out and walk home where she would be able to relieve herself in peace and think about this all. She knew what she wanted to do, but she wouldn’t want to shame him at his own home, oh no, Kari would shed some light on him tomorrow.

She quietly and carefully left the scene whilst TK recovered from his orgasm and walked down to the hall where she met Ms. Takeishi again, “Oh, uhm…” Kari stuttered, having forgotten about the mother, “I remembered I have something important to do, so I’m going home!” she quickly said, speeding past the older woman who only blinked and then shrugged as Kari disappeared from her sight past the door.

The next day, the sun shone brightly in contrast to the prior date, Kari thought it perfect to set the mood for her plan. Arriving at the school just in time, she heard a familiar voice. It was TK. “Heeeey! Kari! Wait up!” he called. Upon catching up with her, the boy panted from the sprint and then let out a small breath of relief, “You sure like putting on your rocket shoes every morning, huh?” he chuckled.

Kari giggled back at him, “Oh, I just like being on time, is all!” she smiled warmly to him, hiding her intentions for a bit. TK rubbed behind his head, ruffling his bright white hat slightly.

“Hey, weren’t you coming down yesterday? Y’know, Maths?” the boy innocently questioned. Kari didn’t make herself wait at all.

“Oh, I did come. And so did you,” she replied with a small smirk. TK seemed dumbstruck by the extra in her sentence.

“You did? I… what?” the digidestined of Hope babbled, looking quite confused himself.

Kari giggled again, “You’re so cute when you get nervous like that. But there’s no need to be shy around me, you know? We’ve known each other for so long, after all.”

“Kari…?” TK asked with a pleading frown that was almost asking: “What’s this all about?”

Not wanting to embarrass him in public, she just leaned forwards and deviously smiled as she put her soft lips next to his ear, making TK blush as he initially expected a kiss out of nowhere with the gesture. She stopped there and just softly whispered: “I know how messy you got yesterday, TK. I know what you did,” this startled TK and he nearly darted backwards but somehow his legs wouldn’t move; he was paralyzed. In fact, he didn’t want to move away, it was an odd feeling, he almost felt his pants tent when she said that; maybe this was turning him on.

“Y-you do…?” he repeated, blushing.

“Mm-hmm...” Kari teasingly smiled, “And I’d like to lit up the fire of your fantasies…” she softly said, making TK briefly bit his lower lip as she put three fingers on his chest, gently caressing him, “What do you say? Will you meet little ‘ol me in the girls’ bathroom later?” she finally asked, stepping back and winking up at the blonde kid with a big smile.

TK could only slowly nod. She then turned warm again, with that agreeable smile that would say: “It’s settled then!” and then he saw her running off into the building. TK however was still standing there, still dumbstruck, still not believing the girl of her dreams had just secretly asked him for a fuck.

“Hey man! Watch it, you’re in the waaaaaay!” a familiar voice made TK spin a hundred and eighty only for his eyes to widen as a skidding shape crashed on him.

“Aaaaah!” TK grunted as he fell on his butt, “Reality-checks hurt…” he half-groaned as he rubbed his sore behind, looking forwards to see who had just ‘bumped’ on him, “Huh? Davis?”

“Ouch, ouch, oww…” the goggle-head moaned in pain as he rubbed his head, “Hey, they don’t make the lanes for day-dreamer posts, do they? What were you thinking, TK?” he complained. TK blinked, unbelieavable!

“And here I thought I was just another harmless pedestrian,” the boy sarcastically said, getting up to his feet and shook his head, being reminded of class and his later date with Kari, “Ahh, gonna be late, see ya later Davis!” he said before running off. The brown-haired youth looked intently on his friend and then snarled.

“Sure, I’m alright! Thanks for asking!” he grumpily got up, folding his arms before following his classmate while eyeing him along the way, having found it odd that he hadn’t been his usual helpful self even after an accident caused by well, none other than Davis himself.

Class was rather uneventful, the kids greeted, the teacher taught and they learned. Save for Davis who kept bouncing his eyes from Kari, who he already stared at everyday, to TK who were intently staring at each other as if not even caring about the rest of the world, the class was pretty much normal. “What the heck?!” Davis shouted to himself in his head, “Did we enter the Twilight Zone or something today? I AM supposed to be the one exchanging looks with Kari, not TK!” he grunted to himself, folding his arms and sulking as if he were some sort of spoiled child being denied his toy.

After the break was announced by the dinging bell, TK watched leave from his seat and gulped. They really were going to do it, and she seemed determined about it. He wondered how exactly she had seen what she said she had, and if she was a virgin either way. He was, but if she wasn’t… Now wasn’t the time to think about that, either way. He left his things in place for the next period and walked off after Kari to make sure it wouldn’t be so obvious to the rest; however, they both had been on someone else’s sight for quite a while already.

TK walked off aimlessly at first, making sure he consumed the time for his break, all the while he was being stalked by Davis who would pick clever places to hide in, like busted lockers or big trash cans. He just had to know what the squirt was up to.

Eventually, the bell sounded again and everyone sans TK and his ‘invisible’ stalker walked the halls back to their respective classrooms. Much to Davis’ dismay, TK suddenly turned a corner and inadvertly went inside the girls’ restroom, which made the newer digidestined widen his eyes. “What in the…?” he gasped, intently following TK but just peeked inside.

In the bathroom, Davis was able to discern two figures walking towards each other and hugging. A small giggle escaped the one that wasn’t TK, and upon seeing the pink arms of Kari’s long shirt he was able to tell who she was right away. “MotherF-” he instantly threw his hands in front of his mouth to silence himself as he watched TK and Kari make out while TK embraced her and she groped his buttocks. Davis could plainly see them exchanging saliva when their tongues came out to wrestle in air; their eyes were closed and all he could see was how eager she was by lowering his pants as he deftly went down to unbutton her shorts; Davis wondered how she could enjoy the weather they were having with those shorts she always wore but then again it was sunny outside and it had warmed up a bit; the buttons came loose and they both exposed to each other, Davis was on the verge of swearing again, but kept his lips pursed and his hands joined in a basket in front of his face except his eyes.

“A-are you sure?” Davis heard TK ask as Kari softly put a hand on his cheek and gently nodded to her lover. Davis almost bit his own tongue off after the girl she had been chasing ever since the start of the year was about to lose her virginity to one of his biggest friends and rivals. He wasn’t sure about what to do, but if things were as they seemed, Kari had obviously made a choice. He still was curious though, and continued peeking.

Kari slowly put her arms up and around TK’s neck as he walked forwards and walled her against a stool. This was like the fantasy he had dreamt of. Of course, he had pictured them under a warm shower in a spotless place with bright candles and silence instead of a school restroom with the unpleasant murmuring of every classroom in the building; at least they were in the girls’ one. TK was nervous, but sure of himself. To him, this was like a dream, and in case it really was one, he wanted to make the most of it. He grabbed Kari by her butt and used his strength to pull her up, the wall helping with the support as well as Kari’s arms around his neck, so it was quite a comfortable position they were in to say the least.

TK was hard already, and Kari’s pussy was spotless. The boy wasn’t sure if it was normal for her, but she really was hairless down there, that pussy looked so inviting. If she hadn’t been as eager as he was, he might’ve wanted to experience oral sex with her, but alas, their carnal desire for each others’ parts was stronger than their passion. “Here I go, Kari…” TK announced, tightening his grip while Kari closed her eyes.

Kari felt TK thrust inside of her, his cock tearing through her hymen and her body convulsed with a muffled grunt as compliment. She held the scream of pain inside of her as blood began dripping down the boy’s cock. He was about to ask about her well being but she was quick to intercept: “TK, kiss me…” she sighed, accepting his lips as they came in contact with hers after a gentle push of her hands on his neck.

The two young lovers then began to make out again, all the time while Davis became increasingly hornier and began stroking himself at the arousing sight of watching Kari getting fucked wildly. TK wanted to make sure Kari was in the best position however, and before he actually proceeded to fuck her with increased speed he gently moved his hands under her thighs and pulled her legs around his waist to allow her to wrap them behind his back for added support; with that, he returned one of his hands to her ass and the other one was placed on the wall beside Kari’s chest to make sure they would remain firm.

Davis put his unoccupied hand in front of his mouth to help himself from groaning noticeably whilst he continued masturbating and watching TK and Kari’s intercourse. The two youngsters thrust at each other, albeit Kari’s efforts were lesser thanks to both her inexperience and position, she was concerned about losing her grip on TK even after she had basically glued her arms and legs around his body but she trusted him to handle it like the man she hoped him to be. Alas, she wasn’t disappointed, or at least she couldn’t say she was, thanks to TK’s passionate efforts to ride her gently, yet confidently. The pressure in all three bodies was raising constantly, be it for inserting, receiving or jacking off, their pleasure counters were reaching the point of no return very fast. The symphony of moans was obviously secluded in the confines of the bathroom but it was clear that the sex was much more than that, yet their hormones did not care, and they continued fucking like animals in heat and Davis kept stroking himself, his pre starting to wet his own working hand as his eyes began to shut down.
They entered bliss together, all three of them. TK and Kari screamed into each others’ mouths and Davis on his muffling hand, the sound being held back thankfully.

Their climaxes, nay.

The End.

------------------------

Yay @ new request completed! Comment pleaseeeeeee? :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I realize there is definitely some missing from that last scene, but it's great nonetheless!

You're very detailed in your lemons and they always satisfy me... :D

Thank you!
[Image: signature.png]
Yeah, 'twas supposed to be longer, but it's my way of dealing with incompetentiveness I show myself. I usually just lose all interest when I do something as stupid as deleting part of what I've been working for three hours or so lol. I'm glad it did make your list in the end though.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Really good one, Davis got a free show though I'm sure he wished to be on TK's place XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions