Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Alrighty! I got replies from everybody so I might as well set this in motion with a bit of setting! I will control the adoption personnel so don't worry about that! And away we go!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hot, sunny day as cars rushed by the post office. Inside, a serpentine worker sat behind the desk marked "Mail Order Pick Up", enjoying the cool, stale air that filled the building. It was half past three and not one of the three expected customers had arrived yet. She turned and glanced behind her to ensure that the door to the room she was both guarding and working was locked and the lights were off inside, hiding several cages in the darkness.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Soon after, a collie steps inside the post office. "Hope I am not late" She thought for herself. Once noticing the serpentine worker, she smiles gently and approaches the serpentine. "Excuse me, I'm here to pick up, a very mhh 'delicate' package" giggling gently, she pulls out the letter she had got early in the day and shows it to the worker. "I hope I am not too late to pick it up"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You aren't too late, ma'am" the worker said, looking over the piece of paper she had been handed, "Your package is ready for you now."

The scaly worker stood and began to unlock the door she was sitting in front of. When the tumblers clicked into place, she put up a "back in ten minutes" sign on the desk and opened the door.

"After you," she said, holding the door open for the collie.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I started to look at my watch as I started to walk to the post office. "Oh damn, I'm nearly late!" I changed into my fox form and started to run fast as I could as the post office was 3 streets away. My speed picked up and reached the post office. I quickly changed into my human form and walked into the post office seeing a female dog in the line and waited.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
A small bell above the door rang as a human stepped inside. The desk worker calmly held a finger up to the dog she was helping.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," she said, "It seems I have another customer, as well,"

The serpentine female then turned on the new arrival.

"Pardon me, but are you here to pick up a mail order by chance?" she asked, kindly.

I looked at the woman and smiled. "Yes I have ordered a package and I'm here to collect it." I handed to woman my delievery letter.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Akane glanced softly to the human that had stepped inside. "Guess we both can go into the room at the same time haha" Laughing softly yet cutely, the collie then stepped into the room the serpentine had just opened for them.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ma'am," the worker said as she waited for the human to enter the dark room, "Your package awaits inside,"

The serpent then checked the letter the human had given her, making sure that it was valid. When she was satisfied she tucked the paper into her pocket and continued to hold the door open.

A tall, and lovely vixen entered the post office and approached the desk. Once the serpentine postal worker returned, she showed her the letter she had received and told her, "Hello, miss. I'm here for my mail order." A small grin crossed her lips as she waited for a response.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I looked at the woman and replied, "Thank you." I looked at the female dog and smiled while I walked into the room. "Yes, we both can." I say and also made a little giggle. I then noticed my red fox tail and shock my head. "I hate it when this happens." I say and tuck my tail in the side of my trousers.
Creative Minds
The OCA