Join our server on Discord

Please don't kill me if this is a bad idea!
This is my first RP idea so please don't kill me if it sucks!

So I was standing in my bathroom the other day thinking about the concept of mail order. You know, you send in a clip out from a magazine and you get something six weeks later. Then I wrote the words on the mirror, but I spelled it wrong. I wrote "male order" Then the idea smacked me in the face like a sock full of nickels!

What about a furry mistress/slave rp where females go to a post office, claim they have ordered something through mail order, then the person at the desk takes them to the "male order" room where they buy male sex slaves!

How I got that from mail order, i don't know, but I thought it might work.

Did this already happen or am I the first to think of it?

More importantly, What do you guys think?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
For me... this sound good to me :)

I like it!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
..hmm...that actually sounds pretty good. I don't think I heard this idea before. go for it I guess.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
It does sound like a good idea
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Really?

right after this was posted I thought it would be shot down in a second! hmmm... I'm thinking about doing it, but I don't really RP... at all.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
right after this was posted I thought it would be shot down in a second! hmmm... I'm thinking about doing it, but I don't really RP... at all.
[/quote]

Aaawww, Dua. Why not have ago at doing an RP? You might be really good at it
Creative Minds
The OCA
I'm thinking about it, I might just post the start around nine thirty (a different, later time if you Live in Europe), but basically in fifty minutes from this post, and see how many people are interested.

Yeah, I think I'll try it out!

(07-08-2010 12:42 AM)Duamutef Wrote: I'm thinking about it, I might just post the start around nine thirty (a different, later time if you Live in Europe), but basically in fifty minutes from this post, and see how many people are interested.

Yeah, I think I'll try it out!

I live in Europe, but I will be able to post on it.

And yes do it! I would love to do that RP!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I know you can post on it, I just added the Europe part because It's say nine thirty here in New Mexico, and it's a later time in Europe. So I was just giving a general time idea... or trying to... I failed...

But yeah, I'm working on it now... Should be fun!

Yeh... I can't wait to go on the RP! hehe
Creative Minds
The OCA