Join our server on Discord

Febuary Digiartist Contest - The results are in!
LOL! Tempting... :roll:

I finally read "Suffer". It was wonderful, even by Red's standards. Perfect balance of Drama, Romance and Humor, great characterisation, unique plot (especially compared to the others used for the contest)... Maybe I am a little biased because Red is still my favourite author, but I can't see how I even managed to tie up with it.

Anyway. I still haven't decided which of the two prizes I'd rather have. They are both tempting with Lord Archive as the author. I think I'm leaning towards the lemon request right now, but I'll have to think about it for another day or two to decide.
*Opps, sorry, double post >_<*
Quote:I just noticed something here. Mr Red Rover and ThunderEchoes are not just both winners here.........they are actually perfect for eachother!!!

*starts to feel jealous cause he likes Thunder* :oops: :roll:
Hazan you not the only one.........I am planning my 1000 ways of murdering Red Rover!!!
Alright, I've decided what I want. A Jyou/Mimi/Michael. (for those who know me, think of it as a creative way of getting my Jyoumi dose)
Joe/Mimi with Michael in it? Well if it should go with Thunder's idea, Joe should be getting more meat. :)

btw, nice looking sig there. Well done Hazan :)
Thunder, do you mean a love triangle involving those three, or a Mimi sandwhich where she's having sex with both of them at the same time?

Feel free to email me with any plot suggestions you have for it. I may just end up making it an entry of Red Digivice Diaries if the plot works good enough for it.
The latter.

And I'm afraid I don't have any plot suggestions. You should have all realised by now that it's not quite my specialty.