Join our server on Discord

Febuary Digiartist Contest - The results are in!
There's one thing I didn't like about Innocence and Purity......Ok, fine! 2 things, 1st is that it beat me **lol** and the other reason is that.....It started really interesting. But the plot just wasn't strong enough to hold a romantic story. The lemon scene was short and brief, and most important of all, didn't it break the rule for using a made up character? (I thought we had to use secondary characters that appeared in Digimon)

Well that was my opinion on Innocence and Purity, no offence Raka, just those points were negative, the rest of the story was really good. Especially the beginning!!!
Yes, Red, both you and Thunder Echoes get to make a request.

Whether it be a lemon including whoever you want in it. And I mean whoever. If you want a zero-one orgy, it'll be a zero-one orgy. Hell, if you want a YuYu Hakusho lemon, I'll do that too (but PLEASE no yaoi with that series).

Or you can be inserted into one of my Diaries series. I've got a few spaces open for potential characters, especially in Red D-Arc.

If you have some other request, like revive a series I haven't worked on since forever, I'll at least try to do it.

So, let's hear the reward you want.
L.A, Funny thing I haven't read any of your lemons yet. I'm gonna go and read em now seeing I got some free time. Anyway, I revised my "True love" So if you want the copy just contact me. I'm gonna send it to Toga for DaD and post it on my site.
Err... That was unexpected, to say the least. I suspected the author of "Suffer" to be Red, and, well, I can't compete with that, can I? *blush* I'm very happy I tied up for first, though. I had to read ten different "Guides To Travelling In Russia" to get the information right, among other things.
What else... I expected a lower score in "Lemon Scene", and more complaints about Lola's character than Jyou's (she gave me a VERY hard time throughout the fanfic). It's just that, as much as I love to picture him as awkward, there's so many times you can make him blush and stutter in a fanfic that long. And, judging from Season 02, he does get more confident as he grows up. But, yeah, he would have thrown a fit about Lola's mother drinking alcohol. ^^;;
I was going to make Gomamon appear in the fanfic, but it's a romance and a lemon. It would be difficult to make him fit in.
Also, no comments on the mush? I went "What was I on when I wrote this?" when re-reading the dance scenes. :roll:
A big thank you to everyone!
Now I'll have to go read the other contestants' fanfics, and think about the request.

P.S: Red, shouldn't we both have the top spot for artist of the month? It was a tie, after all... Of course, you are on the top spot there even when you're not a contest winner, so it doesn't really make a difference.
Such modesty Thunder? Well your story was great and it deserved every point it scored. hehe, don't forget to post your reward here. I wanna see what it is......and my revised "true love" is on my site k?
As soon as I aquire a new keyoard I'm coninuein his
acdefhijklmnopqrsuvwxyz

as you can see i'm missin a few imporan leers
You gotta be kidding dude!!!!
Hehe well I may be Gomamon biased Thunder but I was wondering where he was hiding. I did a bit of research for Suffer as well, such as reading Dante's Inferno. No one cared about Lola's character mainly becuase o one realy new about her character so you could really make her what you want. There is no need to share the spot light, you won by Lord Archive's rules in the truest sense. The prize I really wanted was either being in Lord Archive's series or a lemon written by him. I have yet to decide what exactly I want though. Lord Archive left the door wide open for us.
I just noticed something here. Mr Red Rover and ThunderEchoes are not just both winners here.........they are actually perfect for eachother!!!

Why you ask? Simple......ThunderEchoes adores Joe!!! Mr Red's fav Digimon is Gomamon. What could be a better fit then a tamer with his Digi?
Hehe me and Thunder. Why do you say Thunder? Maybe Lord Archive needs a coupld Digidestined for his red arc series.