Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales Talk.
Sounds great, can't wait to start testing all this new stuff.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Votation deadline has been reached because uh... I'm bored of waiting. Sorry Magus, you won't be taking part in the next mission.

The results are:

Crimson Fox: 8
Matt Ishida: 1

By majority, Crimson is now re-elected as Party Leader and will continue on for 3 more formal missions. Thanks to everyone who voted.

Edit: I'll take care of the update to ZT3 shortly, so keep an out for a new Mission!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As you might all be aware, I just posted a new story two days ago. I'm now entering my recess so I'm both happy and prepared to distend myself... Hopefully everything will go well now that half of my exams are over.

Soon as I'm over this stressful period and I'm all calm I'll be sure to start a new Mission.

I'm well aware that December's a busy month for us all no matter our differing ages though. So I'll leave it up to you guys if you wanna wait until after December and start on January or right now.

Thanks, as always, for all your patience, of course. Please let me know what you'd like ASAP.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm about done with stuff for the year over here, but I'm aware people have exams and what not at different times, so I'm not against having a temporary break for ZT3 until January. If everyone is up to keep going though, then I'm up for it.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
So, I was thinking that my character should have a back story. Why? In case somebody was curious and gave a shit. So, here's what I got so far (btw I'm basing this based on the idea that the inspiration for the phantoms came from the 'ghosts' of StarCraft):

We were just kids. Taken away from our parents at age ten, which i's when somebody usually discovered our 'abilities'. Some called us 'special'. Some called us 'crazy'. Most called us 'monsters'. Though the official name they used for us was 'psychics'. Any and all who showed even minute traces of these 'powers' were immediately carted off. Some their parents turned them in, some they were just discovered by the officials, some were already orphaned. Those were the easiest to take. The pretense was that they were trying to help us: trying to teach us how to better control our 'gifts', so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves or those around us. In a way, I guess that was partly true. But the whole truth, nobody really wanted to know. Most of i's were effectively brainwashed; they taught us obidience, how to be controlled. Using methods both medical and mechanical, mental blocks were installed, they said it was to limit our powers to better control them: this was true, but the main reason was they actually gave them more control over us, over our overpowered emotions, some of our thoughts, but mostly, it allowed them to take another crucial foothold in directing us as weapons. Then the lessons returned. We became learned in the basic applications of our now basic powers. As soon as we were old enough, the lessons stopped, and the surgiries began. The used robotics to enhance our physical capabilities to match our mental ones; the put implants in our optic nerves so we could see farther away; the augmented our limbs so we could run faster, be more agile; and the made the final full adjustments to the blocks in our minds. Then began the training. We were all trained in the art of killing, but more than that, we were trained to be weapons, weapons that could possibly outmode the assassin's themselves. We were political assassins. They called us 'phantoms'; get in, get out, no traces left behind, just corpses. There were those, like me, who couldn't always handle it; even with the implants keeping our feelings to a bare minimum, the constant death and destruction was just too much. They called those ones 'deserters', 'cowards', and we were incarcerated as such. Even then there was little hope to stop those left; no job seemed too hard, no agent or political figure that couldnt be "taken care of". But I guess power changed hands one too many times, and the program was shut down. When the program was shut down, most of i's were executed. Those were the lucky ones. Without further treatments, most went insane from their powers, either killed themselves or somebody did it for them. Those of us that survived those two were sent to prisons like this one, where we were to rot for all of time. And that's where you guys came in.

So, for those of you who care, whaddya think?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz