Join our server on Discord

A Treat for the Pet. (Agumon + Falcomon x Gaomon/ Falcomon + Biyomon x Gaomon)
This is a request for Ryouseiken (DigiArtistsDomain.org forums).

Non-heard, unofficial warning: If you are bothered by adult themed material or do not wish to read about two fictional characters having an intercourse together, then I suggest you go away and never touch this story. If you are below 18 years of age, then scram, I don’t need parents telling me to stop writing this, if you aren’t allowed to read, then don’t.

Official Warning: This contains Yaoi, anal, oral and dom/sub relationships as well as Bukkake (Lots of cum).

Disclaimer: I do not own Toei or Digimon. Every character appearing in the following document belongs to them or Bandai or whatever. This is just fan-fiction, so don’t hope for me to make money out of this, and much less you getting money out of lawsuiting me. If you’re not bothered by anything mentioned up to this point, continue reading!

-------------------------------------------

A Treat for the Pet, by DragonMasterX.

It was a rainy night in the Daimon residence. Masaru had had Ikuto and Falcomon over for dinner, as well as a somewhat odd-acting yet insistent Gaomon; Touma had agreed to leave him into Masaru’s custody thanks to Gaomon’s mysterious pleas, something about spending more time with his operations’ partners to keep their morale high or some other neatly put explanation. The truth was, three weeks after the canine had indulged a certain bird digimon with his overpowering fetish, Gaomon’s feeble will had been shattered and tethered to Falcomon’s red claws; neither of them were against it, however; and this dinner had actually been organized thanks to the avian’s early suggestion.

“That was good!” Masaru cheerfully laid back on his seat and patted his lightly rice-swollen belly with a big smile, Ikuto imitated him. Falcomon and Agumon did something similar, but Gaomon was actually the one to respectfully bow his head and thank Masaru’s mom for their food. The older woman was delighted by their newest guest, but generally told everyone she’d cook for them all whenever they wanted. With a smile, she and Masaru’s sister left to do the dishes as Ikuto and Masaru got up to their feet.

Ikuto looked up at Masaru and suggested: “Ikuto wants play game again. Me likes shooting evil robots to save world from mad scientist!” he grinned to his older friend, Masaru laughed.

“Hah! Fine, squirt, you’re on. I’ll score more points that you will, though!” the red-haired boy chuckled and ruffled Ikuto’s hair. Before they set off for upstairs though, Masaru realized their digimon and Gaomon were still in the dining room, “Oh yeah. You guys wanna come play?”

“Shu-” Agumon’s muzzle began to open but before any coherent word came out, Falcomon jumped in front of him with that cheerful smile of his.

Waving his wing up high, he told the human duo: “We’ll play a game here! Don’t worry! After all, we’ll be sleeping here for the night, right?” he grinned.

Masaru nodded, “That’s right. My room’s not that small, but it isn’t that big either. So while Ikuto and I will sleep there, you’ll use the sofas in the living room. Try not making a mess, eh?!” he laughed, as if they had anything to make a mess with, or so he thought. The three digimon nodded at Masaru’s last request before Ikuto and he raced to his room to see who’d get inside and grab the Player 1 controller first. Falcomon’s innocent smile soon darkened; all they had to do was wait for now.

Several hours later, it was nearly midnight. Ikuto and Masaru had fallen asleep on the ground with the TV on whose’s screen flashed “GAME OVER” repeatedly. Ikuto was on his belly with his head flat on the ground, his hands still holding the controller, Masaru was leaned against the far end of his bed with his legs bent, the controller on his lap as he snored and drooled somewhat loudly. Masaru’s mom and sister had long gone to sleep. Their respective doors had been closed ever since they had turned in for the night, but Falcomon had made sure that they would also close all doors to the living room; sure, this wouldn’t guarantee they may wake up for a glass of water in the middle of the late night, but a special something Falcomon had sprinkled in the humans’ food whilst they weren’t aware would make sure they’d only wake up the next morning.

In the living room, Agumon was sprawled on the sofa, yawning, “We still haven’t played that game you were talking about, Falcomon. I wanted to play Super ContraMan and beat Boss!” he groaned. Falcomon seemed to be busy with something up in the cupboards of the kitchen though, so obviously he wasn’t paying attention to Agumon. Gaomon was sitting by himself on a couch opposite to Agumon’s, his legs together and his gloved paws on his knees, eyes trained forward as if he was soul-less, yet his ears were up, listening to whatever Falcomon was doing back there.

“Ah, good! They didn’t find it!” Falcomon laughed as he jumped down from the cupboard after closing it, holding what seemed to be a camcorder in his right wing, “Ohhhh, pet?” he sang, making Gaomon blush and grunt, bowing his head, hiding his eyes under his red headband.

“Yes, Master Falcomon…” Gaomon said as he jumped off his seat and went down on one knee. Agumon blinked.

“You guys still at that?” the yellow lizard asked. Falcomon smiled and placed the camcorder on the armrest of the couch.

“It shouldn’t surprise you, Agumon. You enjoy using my pet when you get horny too,” Falcomon laughed, making Gaomon gag on spit.

“Yeah, but you do some weird stuff with him, like squeezing all that cum off your huge nuts on him!” Agumon made a face, sitting up straight while looking over at the black bird, “And a week ago you put this odd ring around his dick… That’s weird, man.”

Falcomon dismissed Agumon’s comment with a wave of his wing, “Nonsense, I love this, and so does he, don’t you, pet?”

“Y-yes, Master Falcomon…” Gaomon nodded slowly.

“Still weird,” Agumon persisted. Falcomon sighed and gave him a flat stare in response.

“So are you saying you don’t want fun with him tonight?” the bird said as a direct ultimatum, making Agumon look up at the ceiling and then look back down with an odd smile, shrugging as he jumped down.

“Ah, there’s no helping it with you, is there?” Agumon sighed, but the prospect of fucking Gaomon was tempting. Ever since he had been introduced to sex, Agumon had become very active about it; too bad he wasn’t supposed to say a thing to the humans because of some promise Falcomon had made him swear, he wondered what would Masaru think of doing it with him at times, but Gaomon also felt good, too good to let go.

Gaomon hadn’t changed his cold demeanor ever since, but he still felt an odd attraction towards Falcomon’s way of making him submit, not to mention the manner he made sure he would listen and be his… it sent a chill down his spine, one that nobody would be able to see, but somehow Falcomon was able to sense, and Gaomon knew it, and loved it this way even if he wouldn’t admit it willingly.

“Good, then if you want a blow job, Gaomon… on all fours, as you like it,” Falcomon grinned, rubbing his own pouch where his hefty balls would roll out from along with his cock, Agumon did the same as the lust began gathering.

“Wait, blow job?” Agumon blinked, already having set his eyes on the canine’s rump, “Aw, c’mon! I always,”

“Not tonight, I want his ass, and you’ll get a blow job. Plus he’ll suck you so hard you’ll thank me by doing something for me, hehe. Wont’t you suck Agumon off, pet?” the small feathered digimon said, patting Gaomon’s head, the blue dog responding with a low growl and a nod. Agumon folded his arms, his limp cock appeared to agree with the turn off, but a blow job wasn’t entirely a loss, so he began stroking himself to get his member hard in front of Gaomon as Falcomon went to the couch and began tinkering with the camcorder.

“What are you, ohhh, doing…?” Agumon growled with half-open eyes as he kept stroking himself, Falcomon patted the camcorder gently, making sure it was aimed at Gaomon and his surroundings.

“Just want to save today’s moments for posterity is all,” Falcomon laughed, rubbing his own genitalia to get an erection as well. With eyes full of lust, the ninja bird hopped in front of Gaomon, gave him a light kiss on the lips and then went beside him, “I’ll give you a nice filling, pet!” he declared, moaning as he rubbed his large ballsack on Gaomon’s buttcheeks as his bird cock grew fully hard. Agumon was already ready by then.

Gaomon was nervous, but it didn’t show. He always got nervous when his master thought of filling him, it was clear that with Falcomon’s oversized testes one of his orgasms wouldn’t be anything small. Heck, the most powerful one during a hot private foreplay had completely turned him white once and he still had energy to go at it again! Gaomon silently hoped his body wouldn’t pop under so much pressure but then again, there was nothing like the feeling of stretching with his master’s seed. He wanted him inside, “Master, I’m ready…” he softly said with a light blush as he looked back at Falcomon before he got a mouthful of lizard cock by one of Agumon’s thrusts.

“Don’t forget about me, Gaomon!” The dinsaur grinned, holding by Gaomon’s head, “You’ve a very warm mouth, so get to work!” he moaned, knowing that Falcomon wouldn’t mind him giving orders to his pet so long as they did not become outrageous. Gaomon was quite uncomfortable with the oaf of a reptile bossing him around, but it was his Master’s will; the more the merrier, he would always say. Gaomon never shared this sentiment, but it was not his place to decide.

The camcorder was fed image after image. Falcomon’s eyes were tightly shut and his cock had already penetrated into Gaomon’s abused tailhole, his heavy nuts smacking against Gaomon’s legs from behind with each hump, Agumon’s head was cranked backwards and his eyes rolled inwards, still holding by Gaomon’s head as his maw drooled at the corner, Gaomon was the only one with eyes trained on something, which was Agumon’s rising and falling chest as his heavy breath alerted him that he was doing a good job at sucking the dinosaur off.

Both pre and drool began to stain the floor, something that they would have time to clean up afterwards since the humans would be sleep for quite a long time. Falcomon wanted to have his fun uninterrupted and unhinged. The bird’s claws gripped Gaomon’s buttocks tightly, moaning out loud in delight as his hips rocked the canine’s tight hole with his hard penis, the pre that flowed out of that Falcomon’s cock was overwhelming, as if he was orgasming already; Gaomon was used to that, however, he perfectly knew these bucketfulls were only pre.

More and more the dog continued pleasing his “operation partners”, whether it be by working his anal muscles to grip his Master harder or by using his large canine tongue to tease Agumon’s cock out only to then take it back inside his warm mouth, sucking it off with vigor.
The anal pressure constantly grew as Gaomon’s own pleasure reached its peak before anyone else’s, his cock splurting on the ground below him whereas Falcomon’s cock was wildly clamped by the vice grip that was Gaomon’s ring. It soon was too much for the mis-proportionate bird, whose balls tightened and as he let out a loud squawk with his head thrown backwards, his cock began evacuating a broad kitchen sink’s worth of jizz into Gaomon, whose’s eyes widened.

Agumon still hadn’t cummed, but Falcomon’s orgasm was now filling Gaomon who felt his insides being overwhelmed by his Master’s unending streams of sperm. It continued being pumped inside without stop, the cum wasn’t warm like Agumon’s, it was sort of cold and the cock now felt like a hose that had been plugged into his cute butt. Gaomon’s efforts doubled on Agumon, starting to feel heavy as Falcomon continued pumping gallons inside of him, the dinosaur not requiring any more of that expert treatment to announce himself.

“I’m cumming! Rawr!” Agumon roared, forgetting about Masaru and the others, but at the moment he didn’t care; it wasn’t like they would be woken up either way. With a final thrust, Agumon began releasing his own load into Gaomon’s warm mouth, the dog having tasted enough pre to know that he would like this unique bitter flavor of the real deal. Gulp after gulp, Agumon’s seed was drained but, with Falcomon’s constant humping even throughout his long orgasm, Gaomon’s mouth kept dribbling and cum kept falling off in small droplets that trickled off his maw with each violent push.

The camcorder kept filming it all, thirty minutes of wild fucking and the trio lay there with Agumon’s semi-flaccid cock over his belly as he rested on his back, Falcomon standing beside the grounded Gaomon with a big grin, his wings arrogantly stroking his own pair of massive balls. “Did you enjoy that, pet? Oh, you sure look like you did!” he grinned, “And I’ve even more, here…” he laughed, walking in front of Gaomon as he showed off his massive testicles that obscenely stretched the feathery sack, outlining them nicely for any admirer. Falcomon was certain that his pet was one of those.

It was then that a pounding was heard. It was light, as if someone was tapping on glass, or maybe hitting it with something. Gaomon was the first to become alert, who or what could it be?! Masaru? Ikuto? The other two women?! Maybe… a digimon?! No! He couldn’t let this secret be compromised, his reputation, everything…
Gaomon got up to his feet, his belly sloshing slightly with all the cum his backside had finished ‘ingesting’ just a few minutes ago, ready to either run for it or at least pretend to be ready for a fight. It was then that Falcomon put a wing up to calm Gaomon down.

“Hehe, don’t worry. It’s just a friend, silly pet,” Falcomon clarified, making Agumon and Gaomon blink in confusion. The bird flapped his wings a bit and flew over to a window and proceeded to open it. A pink figure dashed in, and after a surprised gasp from the newcomer, it was clear who HE was.

“You took long. We had to start without you,” Falcomon reprimanded to the familiar bird mon, who was blinking in amazement.

“Wow, look at yourself. You’re all swollen!” Biyomon said with drool trailing off his beak. Gaomon cursed him in his mind. Why of all digital monsters did they have to be visited by the most idiotic? Wait, was his Master thinking of making him pleasure Biyomon?!

“Well, what would you expect? I only do it with my pet every two days, heheh. That way I can gather a lot of it,” Falcomon admitted, patting his ballsack proudly. Biyomon licked his lips.

“I’ve been holding out myself, too… So does this mean…?” the pink bird hopefully eyed over Agumon, but Falcomon put his wings on Biyomon’s head’s sides and firmly redirected his eyes’ attention over to the paunchy doggy, “Gaomon?” he blinked, “You don’t mean…?”

“My pet. Our joy. Get yourself ready, I want to do something special for my pet,” Falcomon simply said, letting go of Biyomon as he went to Agumon, “Now, ready to repay that blow job?” he chuckled.

“Huh? I don’t have any money. Why don’t you go grab some leftovers from the fridge?” Agumon replied, but he saw Falcomon’s index wave in negative.

“Naw. I don’t mean that. I want you to film us with that camera. And be extra careful, if it breaks, you won’t have fun with my pet again,” Falcomon explained, pointing over to the camcorder. Agumon sighed in disappointment, but he was spent for the night, he didn’t have Falcomon’s endurance, plus filming was something he had never really done, so he wanted to try it out, it even sounded fun!

Biyomon had already began stroking himself, his own pair of pink-feathered balls was out and to Gaomon’s surprise they were even larger than his Master’s… Was this some common trait among Winged Guardians? They looked like they would explode from how much that sack was stretched, and Gaomon silently hoped Falcomon wouldn’t have him ride him or he would be the one doing the exploding here.

Falcomon approached Gaomon and reassuringly told him, “Don’t worry, pet…” he said after having confirmed doubt in Gaomon’s silence, “We’ll just give you a bath, a nice bath… or should I say shower?” he smirked, looking at Gaomon’s lustful eyes. Ever since that first day, Gaomon had come to love being showered in his Master’s cum, no, it was more like he generally enjoyed being covered in it, feeling the stickiness, knowing that he was being sexually marked by others, his fur would then subtly smell of those that had relieved themselves on his body, his nose would be able to pick the different scents of cum for a few days, each day the smell would become more subtle to him after so many showers to make sure it wouldn’t be as evident to others with a normal sense of smell.

Biyomon positioned himself on Gaomon’s right, holding his cock tightly, Falcomon did the same but on the left. Agumon stood in front of the three with the camcorder in his arms, filming it all. The wings began working the cocks, those heavy ballsacks were almost spreading the birds’ legs; Gaomon had been commanded to sit down and enjoy the show, for once, all he had to do was watch and enjoy. Falcomon pumped very hard, a subtle waterfall of pre starting to stain the floor around his feet but it wasn’t as noticeable as Biyomon’s, whose’s larger testes appeared to be even more pent up.

Gaomon gulped, expressionless as always, but expected this to be over quickly, he wanted to feel wet, messy, and covered in all that delicious jizz. His reward would come soon, but he couldn’t help feeling anxious, and Agumon’s rounds around them with that camera didn’t make it any easier. Falcomon would often command Agumon to fix on Gaomon’s body, whereas in another opportunities, Agumon would be told to fix on Biyomon’s larger equipment and how much precum he was dripping. It was a hot scene, Agumon’s cock was already hardening, and he was silently swearing as he was unable to jerk off and film at the same time.

Soon enough, both birds squawked nearly in unison, although it was clear that Biyomon came first, and harder, much harder. Two blasts of bird sperm began covering Gaomon in bright white juice, the blue dog closing his eyes as if he had entered some sort of meditation, his fur soaking up all the seed from both cumming males as he turned whiter and whiter, wetter and wetter, without any sign of stopping from Biyomon at least. Falcomon tired out sooner, but Biyomon went on and on for nearly seven minutes…

When the pink bird was done, the area where they had decided to stage their ‘little’ sex scene had become a complete mess. It was around 3 in the morning, and they were all wide awake. Agumon had dropped the camcorder on a clean cushion and directed at the trio as he jerked at the renewed scene: Biyomon and Falcomon hotly went down onto Gaomon’s cum-soaked body and licked their cum off the dog, who just pleasantly sighed. The pet had received his treat.

The End.

---------------------------

Yay, sixth request done. Leave comments or me smash!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No need to smash, as always I enjoyed it a lot : D Thanks for taking this request!
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds