Join our server on Discord

As of yet unamed story (GabumonxGomamon)
I need some honest criteria. First is an idea for the tittle. Second is the conversation area. Should I make the conversation longer or will that hurt the pace? Third are the paragraphs I use too short? Maybe I should a little more detail? Please leave comments.

Oh one last thing I haven't had the chance to take it through a spellchecker yet. So the grammer might be awful. Sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabumon sat on the sandy beach overlooking the ocean. He sat lost in thoughts. Watching the waves beat back and forth against the sand. failing to notice the little white head that beaded up from the water nearby. 

Gomamon let the water sway up and below his chin as he starred straight over at Gabumon not taking his eye's away. He raised his claws slowly barely disturbing the water as it lifted out and over his head. In one strong and forceful swing he dragged his claw through the water. Splashing a rather large amount of water at the beach and onto Gabumon.

"hey!" Gabumon jumped up in surprise and confusion. He didn't enjoy being wet nor unwarranted surprises. Freaked out a little he prepared to attack whatever target jumped out to attack him. He scanned the environment not finding any evil digimon. Only Gomamon sat out in the water rolling in laughter at gabumon's reaction. 

Before long he came swimming up to the shore. Gabumon who at first held a look of confusion on his face. Now looked rather annoyed with Gomamon. Their friendship hadn't been going on for very long. Gabumon wasn't used to Gomamon's jokes yet. 

"Your a bit jumpy today" Gomamon came up next to Gabumon sitting in the sand to get a view of what he was seeing. To Gomamon it seemed to be just bright orange light casting over the water. Albeit it did look sort of nice. From the angle he was looking at Gabumon his fur glowed a fiery orange color against the light. 

"Are you going to say something?" Gomamon was starting to get a bit worried about Gabumon.  

"Sorry, I've just been thinking about a few things that have Been weighing on my mind." His eye's moved back out to the water, but by now the sun was gone and only darkness had shown across it. The air began to drop in temperature getting cold quickly.

Their friendship had started not long after MaloMyotismon's destruction. Neither Gomamon nor Gabumon had realized how little they knew about each other. Nor how little they had interacted over the long span of time they had been in the Same group. It wasn't surprising though as they had exceedingly different personalities. Yet they had still made it work. 

They had lived in the same area without realizing it at first. A small peninsula area of the shore that let the wind catch across the side of the mountain creating strong winds and a cool draft. For Gabumon the cold air felt natural against his fur and for Gomamon the large body of water had been great for spending Long days swimming.

After a rather surprising encounter where Gabumon had tried to fish on the waters edge in the area where Gomamon happened to be swimming at the time. They had hit it off. Both talking about how surprising it was they happened to want to live in the same area as well as shared stories of the past. A day of talking had started to turn into everyday visits and activities. They quickly gained a friendship and started sharing feelings, worries and fears. Today was one of those days.

"You want to talk about it?" Gomamon placed his flipper on Gabumon's shoulder and rubbed in a smooth circular motion. Gabumon turned his head over to Gomamon letting out a small     Smile.  

"I guess it just that I've been wondering what will happen to us digimon now that were not really needed by the digidestined anymore." He carried a worried look on his face.

"Of course the digidestined still need us" Gomamon hadn't really had given much thought to what would come after.

"what if we're never called back or they forget about us." He didn't want to think about it, but the thoughts had kept coming back. Each day getting stronger.

"They have to move on one day, but they won't forget us"
Gomamon moved his head away looking out into the blue water which had started to move up closer To them.

"I just don't want to be alone for the rest of my life." The tears Gabumon had tried so hard to hold back had started to well up in his eyes. It hadn't been like Gabumon to cry about anything, but this had truly scarred him. He had gotten so used to the companionship of others. He couldn't get used to being alone. It frightened him.

Gomamon had always hated to see Gabumon sad and he had never seen him this upset before. He decided to go out on a limb and bring some emotions to the forefront.

"You know, you always have me." Gomamon took a moment in silence and waited for Gabumon's reaction. 

"Thanks Gomamon. Your a good friend" Gomamon looked a little dismayed at Gabumon's reaction to his comment. He knew Gabumon hadn't understood what he meant.

"Okay" Gomamon sighed in frustration for a second. Gabumon wasn't sure what Gomamon had meant by his reaction. He turned his head to ask Gomamon.

At that moment both their lips met. Gabumon had wanted to pull away believing it was some kind of mistake, but Gomamon kept pushing into Gabumon. He used his flipper to force Gabumon into the sand. Refusing to pull back from the embrace. Their tongues darted around each other. Playing and mixing tastes together. Eventually it had to end and they both knew it. 

Pulling their lips apart Gabumon laid on his back in the sand panting. Gomamon had come around to his front. Letting his head hang over Gabumon With only a smile on his face. Gabumon neither knew what to think or to say.    
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army