Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
Woot! Go Duamut! Do a lil dance, make a lil love! Get down tonight! Get down tonight!

RedXIII: We found what she calls hangover medicine...I call it whiskey...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ah... That would explain it...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Red XIII: It does? I was under the impression she always acted like this.

Me: Hey I! *Holds her mouth and gulps* Uhm...where's the bathroom?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
That door *points to middle of nowhere where a door appears*

Try not to make a mess

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*Rushes in and slams the door*

Red XIII: Uhm...she...hasn't had that much to drink yet...is that bad?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Who knows... As long as I don't have to clean it up I'm fine with it

*walks in, wearing a tux* Maybe Red. Who knows. *smiles*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*Walks back out and groans* Uuuggghhh...maybe I had something bad last night...course all I remember was meeting this wierd scientist, chatting about and chatting about my powers, then when I woke up I was in some kinda cage with Red here. I've been feeling sick ever since we escaped too.

Red XII: I can't remember much myself...It could have been whatever experiments they perfomed on us. but then why am I not sick?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Was the scientist named Hojo?

Vincent: Hojo huh? *walks behind me, standing over my shoulder*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yeah yeah! That was his name! He seem really interested in my powers. Especially my whole renasauce induced adult form and it's power boost. He bought me some drinks and muttered something about finding a replacement for the...uhm...Cetra! that's the word! Said he fond a replacement for the Cetra he lost! Moments later I blacked out and woke up with Red. *Rushes back into the bathroom*

Red XIII: All I remember before waking up is being attacked by some SOLDIER members when I was out scouting my territory. Hojo was with them then too. I was hoping I'd never see him again...Hello Vincent.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions