Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
Deal... I got nothing better to do for a week...

Here *hands over favorite shirt* Please don't tear it, It's one of twenty-seven.

Anybody else feel the draft? Your turn Guilmon, Ask Yumi a question.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
okays! Yumi...what is the fourth word of the NATO alphabet?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
No idea again, out what do you want me to take of now. I've only got my bra, by trousers and my undies left! *giggles*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Um...shooz!

*looks down* oh hey, looks like i'm not wearing anything at all...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Rides in sprawled out on RedXIII's back looking miserable* Uuuggghhh!!! Does anyone have something for my hangover? T.T
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Uh... No Salem, I can't help you there.

And I was thinking abut that Guilmon? How can we take your clothes if you were pre-nude?

Yumi, your turn... Ask Away!

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I have no shoes, or anything on my feet. Its too hot!
*takes of skirt*
ok there you go Gulimon
*left in underwear and starts blushing*

Ok, question...
*starts thinking*

Who was the first ever doctor who?
Creative Minds
The OCA
Was it William Hartnell?

Alrighty time to take some inventory. I lost my pants to Yumi, my shirt to Guilmon and I am left with my boxers and my... So Yumi is in the lead with two articles of clothing, I have one and Guilmon is naked.

Correct!
*gives you a hug but becomes careful as bra might fall off*
Creative Minds
The OCA
MY turn to ask question!

Ahem! *puts on reading glasses to look more intelligent, but fails because he only wears boxers* Yumi, you may answer this question if you wish because I cant win anything from Guilmon.

In many trading card games, "milling" is a rather common turn. Please explain the effect, Tell me which game used it first, and what the name of the original card to have this effect is!