Join our server on Discord

Slave or Lovers ( Yumi / Psycho Backlasher )
OOC: This RP is only for me (Yumi) and Psycho Backlasher, any other member DON’T POST!! Thanks :D

Psycho, do what ever character you'd like. I think this RP is gonna be fun! hehe :)

Name: Christa
Eyes colour: Light blue/green
hair: light blonde, goes up to rear
Height: 5 foot 3
Weight: Slim
Breast Size: D
Species: Human / unknown
Other parts: Lilac/dark blue wings (can disappear when she want them to)
Other Information: Christa has been a slave since she was born, he parents couldn’t pay for there bills so they people they had to pay took Christa away two days after she was born. She was then trained to be a slave for men until she was 16 years old, Christa didn’t like it, she tried to escape over 30 times but she gave up.
Since Christa turned 16 she started to grow lilac/dark blue wings, she has no idea what she is but is starting to wonder where she come from after it happed.
After she finished her training Christa was moved from camp to camp, she was bought or used at all. Men thought she looked to good to be used or she wasn’t worth it. After a couple of weeks being in a camp by a lake she was moved to another camp but she would stay there until she was bought.

IC:

Christa was still in the camp for 3 whole weeks, she covered herself over with her wings as they have become larger and she used them to keep herself warm in the night.
She is the only one in the cage now; no one wants her or would buy her for a high price and called her names like ‘freak’ or ‘ugly’.

Christa woke up as the sun hit one of the peaks of the mountains, her eyes slowly opened.

The guard/seller: “Come on, wake up, I need to get rid of you by today!” the man said.

Christa moved slowly towards the front of the cage, she made her wings disappear and looked out side. “Well, I hope I get out of here, I’ve been waiting 3 whole weeks.”

The guard/seller: “Well, I’ve done something so you will get out.” Said the man and gave Christa a bag.

Christa took the bag and looked inside. There was a hair brush a comb and shampoo. “Wow, you want me out this baldy huh. Well I need some water if want me gone.” Christa smiled as she also wanted to get out badly.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA