Join our server on Discord

The Chaos Realm
Mana Dragon - *Is stunned by the Indignation attack and takes the other blow to his shoulder, staggers a little, glares at Salem* Flamebolt... never backs down! *Charges her again, claws in front of him*

Bahamut: *Is knocked back, but blue flame builds in his mouth* Megaflare!! *Fires a trail of blue, exploding flame at Dark, incinerating some of the raining Kennys that were still falling*

*The Kenny rain was beginning to lighten up, but a rain of cheesy poofs started*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark: *gets hit by Megaflare, gets sent flying backwards, hitting the ground like a ton of bricks wearing armor, slowly getting up, as one of his arm cannons come out, he aims it at Bahamut, charge up a shot and fires* Dark shot!

*starts to summon for the mana sword* I call on the 8 mana elementals to help us in our time of need...
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Then don't be mad if I break you! *Leaps above Flamebolt's claws and lands on his snout* Cascada! *launches a rushing surge of water point blank into Flamblot's face, the torrent of high pressure water large enough to cover several blocks*

Rikku: Aww, poor Doc! *Huggles Doc*

Yuna: Uhmm...Nikki, Yumi...I don't think it's safe to sleep here.

Paine: *Extinguishes flaming trap door before rescues the people and more importantly the renasauce* And what are you laughing at? *glares at Exdeath while taking note of the Buster Blade and Masamune duplicates*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yumi: *Looks around and wakes up Nikki*
Thank you Salem

*looks at Nikki*

Nikki wake up!

Nikki: *moans* Five more minutes!

Yumi: Get the hell up! *gets a bucket of cold water and throws it at her*

Nikki: *jumps*

god why the... oh now i see why you had to get me up
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*snores slightly whilst explosions go off nearby*

*talks in sleep* No... No get off me... I'll kill you Ben Affleck!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi:
*Goes over to Dua*
aaawww, he's so cute when he sleeps but...

*shakes him*
Dua, wake up or I will wake you up my self!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*sleeps on*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi: *shakes head*
Dua, then you give me no choice

*Goes very close to him and gives him a very tight hug*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*pulls out scalpel*

Silver: Don't try to save face now, you already told everyone you can't do anything.

Doc: I didn't say I couldn't do anything. I just can't do the things you named.

*makes vertical slice along palm*

*Black liquid begins to drip out over Docs arms growing over everything on his body*

*Everything about Doc is now inverted including his coat which is now black, His scalpel has now become a long sword.*

Silver: your still sort of small.

Doc: Eh, Shut up.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
*wakes up dramatically as he over reacts*

I'm awake! You can stop squeezing the breath out of me now! When did Doc get all negative-y? Oh, well.

Hellos Yumi. Was I awoken for a reason?