Join our server on Discord

The Chaos Realm
Dark: *using his wings to slow down his speed, does a back flip, tossing his sword into the air, catches it* I guess I have to do it. DarkVeemon wrap digivole to...Imperialdramon Dark Knight mode *standing in Dark's place is a 28ft tall digimon with Dark Knight Cecil Armor on*

*rolls out of the way, bends my arm up, crossing it over my chest* O darkened storm cloud, loose thy blade and run mine enemies through! Thunder Blade! *throws my arm down, as a blade of thunder crashes agnest the mana dragon, exploding after*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Dua: *wakes up from the sound of the explosion* Huh? I fall asleep for one second and the whole Chaos Realm goes to hell! Oh, well, not my problem. You go get 'em, Dark!

*re-curls up and falls asleep again*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
????- *Is holding sword to his side, looks up at the large digimon* Wow... But I have a similar trick for you, but you won't like it... *Sending the sword back into the empty space it came from, crosses his arms and lowers his head. An energy aura appeared around himself. The aura grew and grew till it was almost as big as Dark. When it dissapated, Bahamut, king of the dragons stood before him, head to head. His voice had a little growl with it* As you can see, I can change my form to anything I want... *Chuckles*

Mana Dragon- *The beam was cut short as he was hit, but the energy still kept going towards the four. Not as powerful as before. Falls to his knees for a moment and then glares at the one who hit him. A light mist came from his mouth and went up into the air, seeming to freeze it and make small ice needles that shot towards him*

*The trap door is still ablaze with people inside I think... one cloud turns into a Buster Blade which stabs the ground, and a tree turns into a Masamune. Another tree turned into Exdeath who just keeps chuckling*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark: *smirks* I see. *take his sword out* Now that the tranformations are out the way, let's fight.

Damm! *rolls out of the way for most of them, gets hit by a few of them, sees some wild roses* Wild Roses...?

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yuna: Oh my god they killed Kenny!

Rikku: You bastards!

Paine: *Grabs the other two and falls back to a safe distance*

Me: *Easily dodges the blast and smirks* Not bad, if you survive this I be sure to keep you as a pet. *Holds out her sword with the blade pointed down and grins* Attack, Tiburon! *soon she's covered in a swirling mass of water, when the surge finally cleared she then stood in a red version of Halibel's resurrection* Hmmm, skimpy, but that's not always a bad thing.~ *Points the giant sword at the Mana dragon* If you surrender know I promise that you'll only be harmed a little.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bahamut: Gladly! *Begins slashing and clawing at Dark, bringing his tail around for a couple of extra attacks*

Mana Dragon: *Blushed again at the sight of Salem, but shook his head to clear his mind* I won't let you tempt me into anything... Flammie is the only one for me!!! *In his mind, Flammie was running alongside him as they charged her, but in reality it was just him alone.*

*Like the calm before the storm, suddenly it started raining hundreds of Kennys*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark: *blocks some of the hits, gets hit by his tail and by some of the slashing, takes a few steps back* That this! Darkness wave! *his sword gets covered in darkness, swinging his sword hard, sending out a wave of darkness*

Time to end this. I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell, come forth divine lightning! THIS ENDS NOW! Indignation! *looks like lighting of the heavens came down and crashes hard agnest Mana Dragon, after the attack, I drop down to one knee, panting a bit*

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Hey! Watch who you attack Dark one! The Mana Dragon was my prey! La Gota *surrounds her blade with red water and fires it at Mana Dragon like a bullet* Well dragon?! Ready to bow before me?! Or maybe I should cut loose and see how much punishment you can take?!~
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yum: *falls to sleep and wakes up in two hours* huh? what the hell happened here?

Nikki *still sleeping*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*silver stares up ate the raging battle in pure amazement*

silver: Can you transfor into an awesome dragon?
Doc: No
silver: A robot?
Doc: No
Silver: what about go into an awesome adult form?
Doc: no
can you shoot energy beams?
doc: no
*getting annoyed*
silver: kamehameha's
doc: no
silver: hadokens
doc:no!

Silver: your hopeless.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army