Join our server on Discord

The Chaos Realm
Yeah, a bloody Mary will be nice. *looks at Nikki* Here. *toss her some pain pills* Those should help.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Where are these stockpiles of Renasauce you speak of?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark: Right over here. *walks to a trap door, opens it up* It's all down there.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yumi: *gets the drinks* Here you go Dark *hands him the drink while I drink a Penacalada*

Nikki: *takes the pills* thanks dark :)
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Yes the trap door suspiciously and makes her way down*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*puts down marshmallow canon seeing his work did nothing to the pikachu*

"I guess he just needed to....mallow out"

angel:*facepalm*
silver:*facepalm*
Rena: *facepalm*

"hey look"

*sees the trap door*

*looks at Salem*

"you sure you want to down there?"

"I mean it's just renasause down there right, dark?"

Rena: Wait, Rena..what?
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
*The Infectachu died in the mellow goodness of the marshmallows*

Me: Thanks Dark, I app- *Poofs away*

*A 6ft man wearing a tall black robe with various dark shapes on it only visable in the reflection of light appeared, wearing a pure white mask on his face, short spiked brown hair and has leather boots, the heel and ankle reinforced in a strange blue metal.*

????: Well, well... I think this place is suitable for our test run, don't you think so my Mana Friend? *Glances behind him to see a 16ft tall blue with green wing Mana Dragon.*

Dark Mana Dragon: *Grunts as he looks around* As long as Flammie is by my side, I could care less... *Looks to his right to see Flammie next to him, smiling, but only he can see her as it is an illusion*

????: *Raises hand* Fires of hell, cremate mine enemies in a cage of fire! Infernal Tempest!!! *Lowers it and a ring of fire appears around the trap door, setting it ablaze*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
What the!? *looks at unknown man*

Dark: Yeah, it's just Rena sauce down there. *does a back flip, growls in anger, starts to run at the unknown man, the crest of courage appeared on his sword again as his sword goes up in flames again* Courage slash! *jumps and tries to hit the unknown man*

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
...Proyectil Azul. *A blast of red energy bursts fourth from the trap door, blowing away the burning material and creating a huge hole for a tall beauty to rise up from* I just learned something you may find interesting. Apparently when I drink renasauce my body temporarily shifts into a more adult form, woulda been nice to know earlier *Points the sword she...uh borrowed from Halibel at the dragon and it's owner while signing for her body guards to stand down* So dark, which one do you want? I'm good for hurting anything right now!~~~

[Image: f531c09329d6035fa86f5cd19b1104888c7.png]

((My adult forms theme music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp1hjha9hBU that's right, I'm just that badass.))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
????: Heh, let's play. *A small space opened up above him. Reaching his hand up he pulls out a giant two handed double edged rune sword with runes going up the blade as the space closes.* Got to seriously thank Giro for that ability... *Holds the blade up as Dark came down, straining a little at the sudden burst of power that he didn't expect form someone so small* Wow, you got some KICK! *Kicks out at Dark to knock him away*

Mana Dragon: *Roars aloud as he sees his target, although he does blush a little at the sight of the four, one pointing a sword at him.* Uhh... *Shakes head, growls as he opened his mouth and shot out his Mana Beam of pure white energy at the four*

*A kid in an orange parka just dropped from the sky and landed right on top of the beam, screaming as he was burned to a crisp as he landed on the ground, small yellow rats gnawing on the remains**
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions