Join our server on Discord

The Chaos Realm
I dunno, I put a collar on Matthew for you to have him as a pet...

*Glares at the infectachu and blasts it with my 'borrowed' mega buster* My work here is done! *Plops onto her beanbag pile with Splashwoman and Fairy Leviathan* It's good to be queen.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Anytime.

Dark: *Sighs* How many more of this damm things I need to fight? *his sword starts to get covered in flames as the crest of courage appeared on it* Courage slash! *slashes at the infected pikachu, setting it on fire*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*Fur starts burning off of the pikachu as it was attacked. Soon it looked like something from Resident Evil with patches of it's original fur all around it. It roared loudly in pain as it charged Salem, snatches her up and gives her a gentle hug*

Me: ... *Looks to Yumi* Umm... I'm a pet? o-O?
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Shrieks with the most unbound terror she has ever felt* NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!!! *Uses headbutt to bash it's brains in*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark: LET GO OF HER! *runs at the pikachu, run up it's back, dragging his sword deep into it, jumps off the head, lands on the head, jamming his sword deep into it's head, had a bit of a (vampire) like look in his eyes*

() = And not like the twilight ones
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*Looks at Choas* i guess i am aswell, huh
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Sighs and catches her breath* Thanks Dark I owe you...*Takes Matthew's and Yumi's leashes and hands them to Dark* Here we go, these two should be good payment right?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Wow! wait! Now Darks our Master?
Huh, what a day!
*cuddles chaos*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Ok, so I see a giant dying/dead pikachu, Chaos and Yumi are Dark's pets, Salem is queen and I can do whatever I want?

*curls up on a rug and falls asleep*
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Infectachu (lol) - *Is dying, but suddenly it's voice changed to a high pitch and started singing the Barney's 'I love you ' song*

Me - I suppose we are... *Hugs Yumi back. Looks to Dark worried*

*Fighter from final fantasy 1 leaped from a bush* I like swords!!!! =D
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions