Join our server on Discord

The Chaos Realm
"Six?! Ha! That's worse than me! If I were a series it'd be one where the heroes scramble desperately for whatever win they can get, then only make a few good ones near the end of he season. Before I go and change the game and hit them with more than ever!" chages into her Halibel cosplay and watches.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"To be fair to them, it took several generations of their kin to succeed them and carry on their quests. It was getting boring to the point where I basically marched in on them on level one and declared that they have lost and that they should give up. Of course, a certain member of the party starts raving about perseverance, and never giving up and other things I can't remember because I turned her into a blood-fountain before she could finish her sentence." He stopped at an action sequence and watched with interest. "Perhaps that was the drive they needed to defeat me."

"Then again, six losses out of decades of victories is not too bad. Perhaps I'll go for a lucky seven."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hmm, could be. Some part of me always thought it was a kind of instinct, something just burned into their mind from their ancestors. Forcing them to move on, then again instincts are meant to help one survive." smirks and jabs Loki with the fork "Don't go hogging the heroes now, let the greener villains have their turns. They need the experiance."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
A Dark lookalike walks over to Loki and Salem, smirks a bit. "Why just beat the heroes when you can just kill them, like that happy-go-lucky, cocky Dark?" He said, grins a bit, showing off his fangs that are still cover in blood from a fresh kill and a bit of blood leaks out of his mouth, wiping it away with his hand. "The name is Krad, a digital vampire or vampmon king. Though I don't have anyone to rule over." Krad said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"But heroes are so annoying! They're like children; you can't kill just one!" Loki sighed exasperatedly. "But you're right, of course. The greener villains need experience to develop, and that way, they thin the herd of the weakest heroes and leave the challenging ones for us." He scratched his chin, the fork's prongs melting on contact with his flesh.

Loki continued to watch Bleach blankly until Krad finished his sentence. "I have no idea what sort of abomination you are, but when someone with likes of, say, Salem or I, say we're going to 'beat' heroes, it means we're going to do it in the most painfully satisfying and humiliating way possible. Death is far too good a fate to waste on vermin like them." He folded his arms behind his head and stretched his legs, crossing one over the other. "I have no idea what a digital vampire is, or an inkling of what in the nine hells a vampmon is, but I do know what a king is, and to be a king, one needs subjects and a domain to rule over. If I were to guess what you were right now, I would have to say you were bastardization of a child's icon of entertainment, like Frisk E Coyote over there." He nodded over to the coyote curled up around Salem's feet comfortably.

"Uhm, Lord Loki, I think you meant to say that I'm a toon!" Frisk E raised his head, ears perked up at the mention of his name.

"Was that not what I just said?"

"Uhh... I guess..."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Salem looks Krad over carefully and answers Loki, her attention still focused on the digital being "I know much of digital creatures. Many lifetimes ago I experimented with them, and hold one of the greater ones as a partner. Though this ones is a breed I've yet to meet."

Breaks from staring a hole into Krad to glare at Loki "Did you just compare yourself to me? Know your place Loki, I am a far grander being than you can comprehend."

Returns to petting Frisk and looking at the digital being with the eyes of a scientist.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I did no such thing." Loki waved her question away boredly. Quite used to other beings openly stating that they are far greater, grander, and simply better than he, as he was, first and foremost, not a god, and was far too small for a fire 'giant'. He prefered to see the looks of shock and horror on their faces when they found out otherwise. "You, my dear, surpass me in every way that mere imagination cannot comprehend, and comparing us would be pointless." He waved his fingers apathetically. "So, this breed of digital mish mash. It interests you?"

"Hey. Hey Mistress?" Frisk ruffed, eying Krad and wiggling his tail in the air like a cat or a dog preparing to pounce. "What is he? Can I pounce him?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers