Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Then cum, slut! As much as you can! All you want!" He replied, not missing a beat as he fucked Fray, the sound of his balls slapping against his ass filling the air, like a musical note of triumph as the mortal became addicted to his new sex god. Even after cumming, the god child did not stop, fucking Fray's ass, slapping it and teasing his nipples. "Going to fill you again, whore!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fray released a girly cry and came, cum dripping from his small, limp dick. It seemed half painful, half pleasurable. He gasped and groaned as he was continued to be fucked, moaning softly despite the hard fucking. He was only a mortal, and King was pushing his limit. "D-Daddy, I...I-Ahhh!" He cried out again as he came again, more cum dribbling from his cock.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After making the leopard cum over three times, the man would allow his slave rest. He shot what must have felt like an ocean of his seed into Fray's ass, filling 'her' and probably giving another intense orgasm. Afterwords, he would let the boy rest and either seek more fun, or if the Goddess was ready.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fray lay on the floor, sprawled out, covered in sweat and cum, groaning softly as his limp dick continued to cum. No messenger had yet been sent, which gave king even more time to have fun.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King smiled and would look around for more feminine boys or sexy ladies. Or really, any mortal in general since he could just change them.
(None of the beastfolk are around, they all left. Fray was the last one since he was tasked with cooking the boar for King)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry, my mistake))

King would soon serve the cooked boar to the rest of his family if it was properly done. After that, he would move over to Melina, intending to have some fun with the big breasted babe.
Melina and Chi were both in a tree again, having found some fruits to eat instead of the boar. Melina was laying down on a long, thick branch, eyes closed as she savored the fruit. Chi was near the top of the tree, eating her fruit while it was still attached, since she was so small.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King floated up and hovered by Melina's side. "May I?" He asked, plucking a fruit from the tree, and holding it in front of her face, offering to feed her. If she ate from the fruit he held, he would smile and keep feeding her. It only took a couple of minutes though, as a new idea struck the boy. "Wait...Let me try something." He then bit into the fruit himself, tasting its sweet juices, but instead of swallowing it, he kissed Melina, feeding it to her.
Melina didnt say anything, caught by surprise, but nodded timidly and took a bite from the fruit he offered her. When King took a bite out of the fruit himself and kissed it into her mouth, she hesitantly accepted it and ate the mush, blushing very hard. If he did this a few times her nipples would become erect and her pussy a little damp from the aphrodisiac effects of his saliva.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)