Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
When King's blue fire lit his body, instantly several of the still shadows around him also burst into flames, revealing themselves as they cried out in pain and agony, the creatures of this realm. While the smaller ones collapsed and burnt away, and many others scattered into the darkness, four larger monsters charged the source of the light, clawed hands reaching to end their pain.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King instinctively stopped his power, realizing he was hurting the innocent animals. "I do not want to fight you," he said, activating his powers once more, but much smaller now, only a small light in his hand. It illuminated the way, but only barely, but he hoped it would hurt the creatures less. "Please leave!" he begged, blasting a tornado from his other hand, hoping to push the four beasts away.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The large creatures screamed in a tongue he did not understand and charged regaurdless, seeing the reduced pain as a chance to attack that which was unholy in a world of still darkness. The tornadoes created from moving his arms quickly, the light he brought to a world without, it was all blasphemy and heresy, it needed to end for the sake of their world and their lord. Aside from that, King could not bring back the lives he had squelched with his ignorance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Please, stop," he begged, not wanting to kill unless absolutely necessary. He tried to simply knock them out or break their legs, with a few quick punches and kicks to the legs or ribs, hoping that would stop them from fighting him. He kept trying to find some peaceful resolution to this, ranging from running away, pushing them away, knocking them out, negotiations, and even completely turning off his fire, endangering his own life greatly. In the end, after probably suffering a few injuries and if he found no other option, he would cover himself in fire and at least try to give these innocent creatures quick deaths. "I'm sorry," he would say, before shooting a torrent of flame at them, if and only if there was no other way.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The beast burned away, even as they lashed out at him, swarming when the light when out, striking at every opportunity. At last they were killed and turned to ash, and with the fire burning so greatly nothing else dared to approach him, he was free to proceed.

Following the darkest still shadows, he would come across the lair of the Shade god, a massive castle of black stone and glass which hissed and sizzled when he approached. "Why have you come here creature." Asked a strange voice. Above on the Castle wall he would see the Shade god, dressed entirly in black robes which covered his lean, girly features. "Leave this place or perish." He warned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King's smile was smaller as he walked to the lair of the Shade God. He looked at the boy, and cocked his head as he heard his voice. Those words...her voice....Could it be? "....You're a guy?" King chuckled, finding it hard to believe as he heard him talk. "I-I'm sorry. It's just with your body I thought....I thought you were a woman," he chuckled. Oh well. The mission still stands, he thought, as he flew into the sky and looked at Shay. "I have already taken innocent lives against my will. Please come with me, before I am forced to hurt you."
"Silence...you have no place here in my world. You kill my people, damage my balance, and insult me. I will make you still foolish creature..." Shay hissed, rising his hand and firing bolts of darkness at him. They were fast and hard to see, firing like a machine gun.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Remembering what his fire did to smaller shades, King created a massive wall of fire to block the blasts. He hoped to end this quickly, and he fired the wall of fire forward at Shay, hoping it would both burn the shadows and injure the girly boy. If that failed, he would fly to the right and shoot tornadoes from his hands, aiming at the boy.
The wall of flame would normally have done nothing to the god of still shades, but it was divine fire from the fairy realm, used by a goddess, it was not easily vanquished and absorbed the shadow bolts. The wall crashed into the boy god and engulfed him, though he tore through it seconds later, panting hard and almost naked as most of his robes had been burnt away. "You will pay for this creature!" He yelled, using his black wings to fly towards King.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King in turn also flew at the boy, flying as fast as he could as a plan formed in his mind. If he could, he attempted to fly right at Shay, before moving at the last minute to wrap his arms around the smaller boy's body and hold him in a bear hug. To add insult to injury he would kiss the girly boy's lips, before lightning himself on divine fire, hoping to knock the boy out with the attack.