Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Melina's hip began to move, first to avoid his groping hand, and then out of the pleasure it gave her. She had never felt the touch of a man before, she had never taken a single lover like some other gods. She knew inside she was doomed as her hips began to gyrate against her will, bringing them both more pleasure. Her ass felt so good as it was grabbed and touched, and her nipples felt as though they were on fire, one rubbing against King's chest, the other being groped and tweaked by his hand. Her tongue tried to escape King's, but there was no where to hide, and soon she could do little more than moan tremble, her body having betrayed her, divine blood and juices flowing down her hips, though the blood was soon swept away by the juices.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled from the kiss at last and noticed the changes in her body. How she moved back against him, how she seemed to resist him less physically, how her pussy was wet with juices. He smiled and pecked her lips, an innocent smile on his face, with a few moans escaping now and again. "See? I told you I would be gentle. I promise to be a good Master, as long as you're a good slave. I have confidence you will be, of course," he added, before pecking her lips, and placing his head on her shoulders as he fucked away at her pussy, nearing his orgasm. "I think I'm about to cum," he whispered into her ear.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I-I cant....why..." Melina gasped, her eyes glowing slightly as she neared her climax. Her defenses were wearing away, the feel of his hands on her lush body, the sensation of his lips on hers, his tongue in her mouth, his length buried deep inside her, it was all to much. "W-Why does it...feel...so...good!" she cried out as she came, her body betraying her as well as her mind. Her whole form tensed, she bit her lip and cried out loudly, pressing against King as much as she could as her divine cum splashed onto his hips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Feeling the divine cum splash on him, feeling the beautiful goddess's tight cunt squeeze his own virgin cock...It was too much for the boy. He grabbed her and squeezed her sexy ass and thrust his cock as deep as it would go and shot a jet of male cum into the goddess, moaning in pleasure himself. When his orgasm was done, the goddess made man took deep breaths, before smiling and pecking Melina's lips. "It feels good because you're with someone you love. Mommy said that sex is always like that. She says all Goddess and Gods are fated to love me, and I to love them. I think she's right," he whispered, cuddling against her, his hands massaging and squeezing her ass cheeks.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melina thought that she would never experience anything like her first orgasm, that her pleasure could not possibly rise any higher than it had...but she was wrong. In the midst of her first orgasm ever, she felt King's cum splash onto her sacred passage, but this was not mortal cum. King was created for this, and his cum was the essence of pleasure, and as it coated her walls, it sank into her. The goddess herself seemed to cease to exist, her mind was so far gone she literally couldn't think anything, at all. Perhaps if it had splashed on her body, somewhere like her back or breasts or face, she could have weathered it, but it was shot right into her pussy. She could not hear King's words, she wasnt even aware of where she was, and all she could do as he spoke was pant and moan, her eyes empty.

When at last she came down from her high, she would feel weaker, less powerful, and King would feel a new strength enter him. The power of Fairy fire was his, Melina had submitted, and now her power was his. Her body hung from the chains, limp and weak, drool dripping from her mouth. Her mind was not destroyed, but it would take her at least a few hours to return to herself completely...and serve her new master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King slowly pulled out of the woman, and used her own hair to clean his cock, wiping it on her silver hair. He redressed himself, before looking at Melina, concerned. "Melina?" he asked, petting her cheek as she drooled. He changed the room, and caught the Goddess as the room became brighter, with green walls and a blue ceiling, becoming far more pleasant than before. He rested her on a soft bed, and placed a blanket over her, as he realized a strange feeling in his hand. "Huh?" King asked, looking down and see his glowing blue with the fire Melina wielded. "Mother said this would happen when you accepted me as your Master...."

He smiled at the woman and the fire vanished as he thought about his next move.

((Timeskip to him teleporting to his next victim, timeskipping to Melina waking up, or an appearance by King's mom for her to gloat and talk to her 'child?'))
As King looked at the fire in his hand he would suddenly hear clapping. "Well done my child." Said Lilian as she stepped through a black portal. "I knew you would get the job done, and what a nice gift this whore has given you." She said with a wicked smile. She walked over to the sleeping Goddess and stroked her cheek. "Soon they will all be like this, wont they child? And then I will be the only one to hold the title of Goddess...but be wary, Melina was a weakling, she never created and avatar or even left her sanctuary. Some of the others are the same...but most will require more effort to dominate. Prepare to do whatever is necessary." She said softly, walking over to her creation. Her hand reached up and stroked the side of his face almost lovingly. "What a wondrous creature you are. Go, find me another fool and make them yours like you did her. You will have time to enjoy the spoils of your victories later." And with that she turned and vanished through another portal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"As you wish, mother," he bowed, nodding his head as she vanished. He smiled outside, but inside he wondered why this was necessary. He loved his mother, she had created him after all, but he wondered why she couldn't find a peaceful way to change the world. He knew his mother would be a kind ruler, but was all this really needed?

He stopped his constant pondering though, and moved his hand, making a portal. He made sure Melina was comfortable, before walking through the portal to Shay, God of Shades.

((I really like this rp so far. Good job on making it, Mareo.))
(Thankee, I do my best after all :D )

Melina moaned softly as King made sure she was comfortable, shifting slightly in her sleep. Even if she awoke, she would be unable to escape now that she had surrendered her power to King.

Once he walked into the world of still shades he would find himself in a strange world of still, unmoving shadows. His senses would tell him to head deeper into them to find the god of this realm, but he could barely see, much less navigate. He needed to make a light somehow...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good thing I didn't go here first," King commented as his entire body lit on fire, yet his clothes remained fine. The blue fairy fire consumed his body as he began to run forward, though not at top speeds as he wanted to be careful. "I'm coming for you, girly."