Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
Melina was speechless for several seconds before finally she rose from her throne, angry as all hell. "I will smite you!" she screamed in rage as he hands lit on blue fire. She began to toss the deadly bolts of flame at him, attempting to destroy him entirely. She was a goddess, and her abilities were not to be taken lightly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King responded by spinning his arms around, blasting tornadoes at the Goddess. If that didn't work, or after doing so, he just ran to the left, before moving superfast to her right and using his speed to try and rip her outfit off, or atleast a portion of it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The goddess took to the air with her wings when the hurricanes were fired, avoiding them, but unable to hit King with her fireballs. She grit her teeth and began to fire torrents of flame at him, burning her own inner sanctum. She was much harder to reach now that she was in the air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King could fly at her, but decided to use trickery to help him. He pretended to have been hit by a fire torrent and he fell on his side. "Ahhh..." he groaned, holding his side. He would remain there, hoping Melina would have a false sense of security, before he got up and flew at her at superspeed and tried to tackle her into the wall or roof.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
King's trick worked, and soon he had her arms pinned against the wall behind her. "Unhand me mortal!" She roared, attempting to break free but failing to overcome his massive strength.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No," King said, before kissing her again, attempting to push his tongue into her mouth. After that, he would attempt to knock her out by slamming his knee into her gut. "I am sorry about this."
Melina cried out as the knee went into her gut and passed out in King's arms. King could now open a portal to his own pocket dimension. Once there he could get to work making her submit herself to him. IT had to be one of the most intimate forms of submission, sexual or otherwise. Although Melina seemed strong willed now, she was still a spoiled brat, and more or less powerless in King's world.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King teleported the two to his own pocket dimension, where he had complete control. He chained her arms and legs to the ceiling and floor, keeping her in an X position. He would also undress her, leaving her naked and all his. He also placed special candles in the corners of the room they were in, and the smoke the candles created was pink and sweet smelling, giving a calming mood to the room. He also undressed himself, and bent down, licking away at her now naked pussy, awaiting her awakening.
Melina moaned softly as her previously completely untouched folds were caressed by King's tongue. Her body shivered slightly and slowly her eyes began to open. "Where...where am I?" She asked weakly before her eyes suddenly became wide and she screamed, kicking and thrashing with all her might in her restraints.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Glad to see you're awake," King greeted, moving away from her delicious pussy and looking at her, licking his lips. "You know what I find funny? Your clothing. I mean, I saw your nipples through your clothing. Your breasts and ass were shown off in that outfit so well, you might as well have been naked," he chuckled, before moving to her breasts, sucking on one as his left hand groped and pinched the other.