Join our server on Discord

What Anime would you want to live in?
AHH this is such a good question thk you for posting it

personly id be in one of the 3 but only if i was on par with the main charatures

1 naruto as well me with my uniquie shadown chakra and amaratsu to yawl face

2 digimon season 1,2 or 3(i love season 3) but as long as i happend to be partnard with my digimon of choice hopmon (for all thouse who dont keep up with anime hopmon eventully digivolves or biomerge's to justimon).

and 3 pokemon well how can i sum this up ik

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WASSSS,
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE, POKEMON

I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE
THESE POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER THATS IN SIDE
POKEMON

SO OHHHHHHHH YOUR MY BEST FRIEND AND IN THIS WORLD WE MUST BE FRIENDS
YOU KNOW ITS OUR DESTINEY SO U TEACH ME AND I TEACH YOU POKEEMON.
GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL GOTTA CATCH THEM ALLLL POKEMON!

yep that preety much how id sum it up and also to add my fav pokemon is lucario all the way friggen aura sphere owns all pokemon.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Pokemon seasons 1, 2, 3 O3O
Hellsing -working with Alucard though.
Higorash no nako ikoro ni- I'm not sure why but living in a small town that repeats the same horrible incidents over and over again seems exciting.
Angel Beats- Tell me, who wouldn't actually like to live in a world where all you had to do was go to school, fight off a cute loli chick with sonic blades and after image abilities? o3o Get cut in half just to wake up in the nurses office later? wash, rinse repeat. :p
Bleach does seem really cool if I was a soul reaper or espada.
We are the lucky ones.