Join our server on Discord

Is the yellow Hurting anyones eyes?
An honest question here but ever since I had the chance to join the GabumonLoverz. I've always worn the badge proudly and now that seems truer than ever considering I'm the only who has kept it on. I started to wonder about that though.

So honestly, Is the yellow in my name hurting anyone's eyes. I hadn't really noticed it until I got onto my computer earlier today. The yellow is very bright on my monitor.

Should I switch my main group to avoid this issue. I wouldn't mind personally as Blue can represent Gabumon Just as easily.

I just don't want to be an eyesore around here.

Edit: Or nobody cares. I'll try it for a little while.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Up to your Doc. I personally don't know how to change the colour of my name.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
It's all dependant on who you set as your display group. Ie: if you set the OCA as your display group. Your name would be green.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
really? huh...interesting...Hey look over there!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
This is the honest to god thruth... and sorry but... Yes it is hun, my eyes blurr up and even when I wear my glasses it does it... dont know why but it just does
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
No need to apologize. That's why I asked after all. I'll keep the blue color.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
*Rawrs and pounces both chu!*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-22-2010 05:37 AM)Doctor Gabumon Wrote: No need to apologize. That's why I asked after all. I'll keep the blue color.

question, how do you get colour on your name.... i have no idea how to do it lol!
(06-22-2010 10:37 AM)Salem A. Delgado Wrote: *Rawrs and pounces both chu!*

*catches you and gives you cuddles*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(06-24-2010 12:22 AM)Yumi Wrote: question, how do you get colour on your name.... i have no idea how to do it

To change the colour of your user name, go into your UserCP, then into Group Memberships and select a group as your Display Group. You get Pink from Renamons Army, Red from SDP, Blue from Veemon's Followers and other colours i do not know.

Remember also that you can only set groups as your main if you have joined them!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ladydevimon's army is blue too apparently! It should be something else!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions