Join our server on Discord

Rucka Rucka Ali?
Anybody else heard is music? It's ridiculously racist, sexist, and generally inappropriate but in a funny way. Here are some of his songs on youtube.

Let it be known that I am not a racist or a sexist, I just find the songs a bit hilarious.

Let's Go Jesus!
Go Cops!
I Can Do Whatever I'm White
Like A Nazi
Don't Be A Playa Haiti
Ching Chang Chong (This Actually Got to #1)
Down

There are a bunch more, these are just some of my favorites. Not in a racist or sexist way!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I find ching chang chong and I'm a Korean to be very funny, despite being Asian myself! XD He's really funny!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I have both "Don't Be A Playa, Haiti" and "Like A Nazi" on my playlists. It makes me laugh.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Whoa! The topic sits ignored for two months then gets two replies... interesting...

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I was away for two months! XD These sorta topics go un-replied to for a while when I'm not around (SHAME on you people)! :3 The other night, a couple of my friends came over, and we spent the most part of an hour and a half listening and laughing to his music on youtube! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Huzzah for laughing at racist music with friends!

But I guess what I am trying to say is: Thanks for replying, Psycho!

Oh no problem Dua! ^ ^

Hehe, we especially loved the racism toward Asians, being Asians ourselves!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OMG I hate his videos! Not he guy himself. He made an offensive video against Canadians and it totally pissed me off! Thank God the video got flagged and taken down. The rest I think would just harm others! So, I worry about others now.

BTW, I'm Canadian. Italian-Canadian.

Wait a minute...is this a rant?
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
No. It's not a rant. I happen to really like his music because the songs may be racist, sexist, homophobic, or generally disapproved of as individual pieces, but if you listen to a bunch in order, he's really making fun of everyone, which means he's treating everyone the same.

Go unorthodox way of promoting equality among the human race! *jumps*

I saw his song list and saw, that I would not like him.
I looked him up because someone on Youtube said they prefer him to Weird Al.
Everyone there thought that was actually crazy.