Join our server on Discord

TMK's Artsy Crap
EvilEvilEvilEvilEvilYes, basically; I'm the standard Artist. All my stuff in my opinion is crap. :I So; MY ARTSY CRAP WILL BE GOING HERE! EvilEvilEvilEvilEvil

Anyway, we'll start off with my own Fan-made Digimon; Tanukimon Yes, I am the original artist for it. I have gotten better, I think...

[Image: Tanukimon_Redux_by_Jackoman.jpg]

As you can tell the arms are NOT to proportion with one another; no this is not from excessive masturbation; this is because of an issue I have while drawing.

I am getting better; slowly, and intend to finally be able to color some stuff once I sell my car and buy photoshoop. :I
Is that a RED PANDA oh my GOSH I forgot to punctuate this sentence properly it's so cute and badass I like it! :3

Oh, a tanuki. XD That's fine too!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow, you draw better than me!!! Seriously you do hehe!

I really do like it and Psycho, I think your right about the drawing being cute :D
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
To Psycho: Technically he is a Red Panda originally; and with how some Digimon weren't very accurately named he eventually became a subversion of that.

To Yumi: -Blush- Well, I do try to draw well when I do... Which leads me to some OCD about body shape that ends up not stopping even with the finished product. >_O
Haha, I see. Well, Tanukimon DOES roll off the tongue more than "RedPandamon". X3 I really like his design, so I hope to see more~
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
hehe, well your drawings are good hun..... keep trying at it.

Next week I'm putting my own drawing on here so you can see how bad I draw lol
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Very nice work. ...You know, if it is a tanuki, I'm just glad he doesn't have the standard features for a tanuki.
The Giant Testicals that can be used as a Weapon? Yeah, he doesn't get those. :| He basically turns into Master Bo Rai Cho for his champion form. <_<;
Hehe, so this lil' guy's a rookie? The rest of his forms pique my interest even more now!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Image: MiniVikamonRoughOneColor.jpg]

This is MiniVikamon; because I am an UNCREATIVE Bastard.

I am currently writing a story of MiniVikamon's Viking Adventure in the Digital World! :D Sex, Mead, Gabu-Gals, and strange affections for short surly mons! :D
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond