Join our server on Discord

-Looks around- A lot changed...
Hullo one and all; I am the Minstrel Knight; or as most call me TMK; I am a member of various sites; most of which aren't permissible to post here and some that are! But, I won't get into that! Last time I did it ended up being scrapped and replaced by something entirely different.

Also, I give everyone a congratulatory Peacock.

[Image: peacock-info0.gif]

There we go.

I am an old, old, old member; who, sadly, hasn't been on in almost six years, forgot what email he used for his old name; stopped caring and recycled most of his artwork and stories for use as English Projects.

Also, apparently I was 'The Off Kilter One' or something; but honestly, that's a dumb name. And I hate myself for coming up with it. The Minstrel Knight however, less stupid. More boohoo MUSIC! :D
AHA!! Another knight!! WELCOME BACK ABOARD THE BOARDS ye swashbuckling musician~

I don't think I was here six years ago, so you probably don't know me, but what matters is no one has warned you about me yet~ *snaps on a pair of black rubber gloves*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Welcome Young Knight hehe :)

And Pyscho, I am not saying a word *winks*
He can figure out what your like on his own or another member happens to tell him lol! :D

Well I'm Yumi, I've only been on here for a couple of months and I love it! Made loads of friends, made a story, RPed a lot and messed about hehe :)

So, hope you enjoy it here again, and go nuts!! Lol!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Welcome back! I was not here six years ago... so I don't know who you are.

My name is Duamutef, but you can call me Dua if you don't want to type it all out.

Have fun!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Peacock eh? I'll raise you Panda.
[Image: panda-2.jpg]

I think I've only been here for four years so I doubt i'd remember you...Unknownh, Wisemon or DMX might and maybe some of the older members however.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nope! I'm only 4 years and a half old. Does that make me underage? :3

Oh, and be welcome Sir of the Ministrations. Please accept this great offering, *Hands over an adorable squirrel* Eat it so we can begin the festivities.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No, but that does make you AWWWIGHT.

Also, a Panda Eh? I raise you:

[Image: moby_dick_1.jpg]

A CURSED WHITE WHAAAAAAAAALE! >:V
Six years eh, well I can't say I remember you off the top of my head but welcome back anyway. Qlways nice to have more members new and old.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
You. I like you.

But to get to know you, I must be more intimate with your rectum. Please open your mouth widely as I lubricate my body with I can't believe it's not butter.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hello and welcome back to the DaD. I've only been around for about 4 years total myself. Though i do not know you, it's an honor to see another knight join our ranks. *Bows* I'm overall known as Chaos Knight Matthew, though like chaos my name changes a lot lol.

A cursed White Whale? I'll raise that with...

[Image: bigfoot_2626.jpg]

Bigfoot. lol
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions