Join our server on Discord

ps2 online problems
Exclamation 
I have difficulty connecting to Socom 2 and 3 online. I have an ADSL modem(Speedstram 4100) which I connect online with my ps2. I keep getting error 610, 612, and also this bullshit message "access denied". I never seen that shit before on my ps2. Not sure, if the ps2 online is "dead", or its just settings on my ps2.
No idea what you should do........ um....... why dont to take it to the place you got it and tell them the problem and you want to see what is wrong.

Do you think that would work? or do you think something else is wrong?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
You may either have to reset your router or you have to play with your network setting.

It may also mean you have blocked ports.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(06-17-2010 04:26 PM)Doctor Gabumon Wrote: You may either have to reset your router or you have to play with your network setting.

It may also mean you have blocked ports.

I don't have a router. I have a ADSL modem.
Oh, I didn't read that properly. Must be the settings themselves as directly connecting to the modem should give you to many problems. At least it didn't when I used to play that way.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Maybe the servers have shut down.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(06-18-2010 11:01 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Maybe the servers have shut down.

Somehow, I got it to work. When it froze at the DMAS error message, my ADSL suddenly had the fourth light light up(INTERNET); I restarted my game, finally I got into SOCOM III online