Join our server on Discord

Nice to be back!
Hello everyone The Mercenary is back! I'm sure most of you doesn't know me since I wasn't really active back then but oh well... I was force to create a new acount since the other didn't work, so now I've been reborne as Soma Cruz mwahahaha I'm immortal, hopefully from now on I'll be more active, and yes my english still sucks! WEEEEEE!!!!
Sommmaaaa! Haha, welcome back! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome back ^^
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
EEK!! MERC!! Yes, I remember you! XD Vaguely~!

Welcome back aboard the boooards!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You're a lazyass, Fer. Damn you. And being a reincarnated vampire will not make things better! You'll sleep through the day! >:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome Back!

No idea who you are and you sure as hell don't know me, but still...

Welcome Back!!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Even though I don’t know you, Welcome Back!!! :)
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Okay guys, here's the thing, last time this acount didn't work and I was forced to make a new one but it turn out this one still works. I don't know how nor why did this happened.... oh well who cares I'll just ask the admin to delete the new one and change this one's name to Soma Cruz so it's basicaly the same as before, back to topic then!

Quote:You're a lazyass, Fer. Damn you. And being a reincarnated vampire will not make things better! You'll sleep through the day!
Mar... you know as well as I do that I allways sleep through the day the vampire thingy is just a plus.

Nice to see old and new users alike[/spoiler]
To see some of my artwork Click here