Join our server on Discord

About pairings...
It's such a shame that they made Shoutmon's "evolutions" to be totally mechanical. Leaves little to do with them unless we suppose it's just armor like WarGreymon's...

In that case, I propose that Shoutmon X3 is a giant Shoutmon full of muscles. In which case... he'd do great on about any other partner! Probably would break them in half, too, if you know what I mean!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I always think Shoutmon and Dorumon make a rather cute couple. Really odd I know. ^ ^; They would make cute friends.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(08-17-2010 02:20 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Oh! Oh! New pairing! Taiki/Shoutmon. X3 Also Dorulumon/Cutemon (dunno how that's gonna work out, but he just treats her/him/it like a little sibling/girlfriend/child, it has to happen!). Akari/Shoutmon sounds nummy too! Maybe some Nene/Akari?

I like the last one.

(08-17-2010 04:49 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: It's such a shame that they made Shoutmon's "evolutions" to be totally mechanical. Leaves little to do with them unless we suppose it's just armor like WarGreymon's...

In that case, I propose that Shoutmon X3 is a giant Shoutmon full of muscles. In which case... he'd do great on about any other partner! Probably would break them in half, too, if you know what I mean!

Two words. Hydraulic Penis.
Like a cum bazooka? That sounds like a great erotic signature attack for an adult-like Shoutmon, Unknown! I'm tempted to steal that idea.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But- but I already have a literal cum bazooka! *Holding up an orange bazooka attached to some kind of tank of white, viscous fluid via hose* Now I'm going to have to change it's name! How does Bukake Blaster™ sound?

And now that TL mentions it... Shoutmon and Dorulumon DO make me grin like an idiot at the thought of a pairing! :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(08-19-2010 12:49 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Like a cum bazooka? That sounds like a great erotic signature attack for an adult-like Shoutmon, Unknown! I'm tempted to steal that idea.
I'll let you have this one free. Everyone gets one.

(08-19-2010 03:24 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: How does Bukake Blaster™ sound?
I support this.
I'm picturing the mood slime cannons from Ghostbusters 2.

Couple wise I would have to say Guilmon and Renamon. As a couple the idea always seemed cute to me. Plus also I just do like the idea.
renamon and guilmon Pictures, Images and Photos

There needs to be more Renaguil fans out there