Join our server on Discord

About pairings...
Did you have to go there? I was going for a bad sexual pun and you say something gross. I meant I saw a Biyo/Worm H-fic before.
(07-04-2010 01:10 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Did you have to go there? I was going for a bad sexual pun and you say something gross. I meant I saw a Biyo/Worm H-fic before.

Ohhh...sorry Unknown my bad. Blush
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It was just gross and a surprise. No real problem.
As far as pairings go, I'm hoping for Taiki/Dorurumon myself...the other two Digimon (robot beetle is no go! Shoutmon is ehhhhhhh....)aren't all workable. I mean, I'm sure there'll be some fanfiction with the new Shoutmon, but it looks like we'll have mostly human/human stuff from the main cast. Some might go for Dorurumon/Shoutmon....Dorurumon being the dominant one, Shoutmon the...*ahem*submissive one, considering how BIG Dorurumon looks (which is awesome to me). It's like they put all their *awesome effort* into Dorurumon and everything else comes off as sort of generic or references to the past (the beetle could be cited as a reference to Season 4's Beetlemon, Shoutmon as an obvious reference to the gullible V-Mon!)...Dorurumon at least has a kickass design!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Actually, he reminds people of that guy Tiger from Monster Rancher.
(07-08-2010 01:37 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Actually, he reminds people of that guy Tiger from Monster Rancher.

OMGOSH No wonder he looks familiar!mrgreen
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Why do you suppose there's only one main Tamer...do you think we'll see other Tamers down the road, besides the blondie Touma look-alike from Yu-Gi-Oh?...Seriously, the way he poses, it looks like something out of Yu-Gi-Oh.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Pokemon has been coping Digimon since Gold & Silver I don't see why Digimon cant copy Monster Rancher...
Yes of course we will see more. We got Nene and of course the sidekick humans for now. They'll end up getting one.
Oh! Oh! New pairing! Taiki/Shoutmon. X3 Also Dorulumon/Cutemon (dunno how that's gonna work out, but he just treats her/him/it like a little sibling/girlfriend/child, it has to happen!). Akari/Shoutmon sounds nummy too! Maybe some Nene/Akari?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers