Join our server on Discord

About pairings...
(06-28-2010 06:58 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Then why do I see T.K with Daisuke in fanfics? Daisuke gets mad at T.K yet there are people who supported them as a couple. xD

You know what they say Tigerlily, from hate to love there is one step XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-28-2010 06:58 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Then why do I see T.K with Daisuke in fanfics?

Yaoi Fangirls. That is all.
Yeah, anime has this thing where boy x boy is the "hawt thing"...I remember writing human male x Digimon male in response to that...no wait, he was male at first then turned out to be a female just to impress the male! Wow.:P I can come up with better than that!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
There are so many yaoi lovers out there. I don't consider many yaoi pairings hawt, where are the digi-yuri lovers, people? D:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*raises hand*

Here! I agree. I don't enjoy Yaoi very much but I acknowledge that many people enjoy it. But Yuri is a totally different story! It's fun to read and view!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yay! *Noms Duamutef*

I'm sad nobody commented on my pairing of Biyomon X Wormmon. Isn't that kind of irony sexy? D:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Biyomon x Wormmon? Well Biyomon has 2x1 in Wormmon, she has someone to go on a date and also has the dinner for the date all in one package. Get it? Bird eats Worm XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
...boo! *Hurls tomatoes followed by a box of tomatoes and then a truck carrying boxes of tomatoes to LP*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-03-2010 12:55 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Biyomon x Wormmon? Well Biyomon has 2x1 in Wormmon, she has someone to go on a date and also has the dinner for the date all in one package. Get it? Bird eats Worm XD

More like Worm eats Bird. Ha ha ha. I've seen it once.
(07-03-2010 01:22 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(07-03-2010 12:55 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Biyomon x Wormmon? Well Biyomon has 2x1 in Wormmon, she has someone to go on a date and also has the dinner for the date all in one package. Get it? Bird eats Worm XD

More like Worm eats Bird. Ha ha ha. I've seen it once.
And I seen it whole bunch of times. If only the bird is dead, then yea it's pretty gruesome. xD
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)