Join our server on Discord

About pairings...
Wizardmon and Gatomon forever!!!
(06-18-2010 08:02 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Takato and Yuri
It's JURI! JURRRRRI!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I don't know, Takato and yuri sounds good to me.

But none of those in that list are official pairings, except for the 02 ones and the Takato and Jeri. Arguably Ryo and Rika (shudder).

Character wise, I like Tai/Sora, Takato/Juri, and TK/Kari. But hentai-wise, I prefer Tai/Sora, Takato/Rika, and Matt/Kari. Weird, huh? (Actually, I'll support any pairing, hentai-wise.)

Of course Takato and Yuri. That means threesome. Heh heh. Yuri= Russia name or JPN for Lesbians. That's what the joke is funny.
Hello again.:P Back again after eons it seems...

Sora and Garudamon most definitely...the "Crest of Love" can come in play here and make for a legitimate couple! "Sora, I can feel your love!" "My Crest...it glows!"

Davis and Gatomon...Davis, in all his thud-headed thinking...goes after Gatomon to IMPRESS Kari! He thinks that if he can win over teh Gatomon and be her cat's meow, why not Kari?
In Davis' head..."Kari will love me for sure!"
In Kari's head..."Okay,he's two brains short of one."

Takato and Renamon...I've always loved the idea of pairing them. Takato kinda reminds me of myself...the shy yet not so outgoing personality, yet has a rather wild imagination. I wouldn't be surprised if some of our greatest writers started out that way.

Koji and Swanmon...I wrote a short yet okay lemon about this pairing. It didn't really go anywhere but it dealt with Koji's parents issue. I basically turned Koji's father into an obsessive maniac in that story...good times.:P

TOTALLY Keenan and Peckmon. In fact, I have a story flowing through my head where they meet again and totally get it off. Heh.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
For me, Guilmon with Anything and Anyone always raises a smile...his goofy innocence mixed with a bulky, sexy body makes for one excellent sexual partner...hence the collection of Guilmon lemons I've written :P

another one i want to see is Juri and Orochimon, the bigass multi-headed snake from Episode 31...yeah, i have a tentacle thang :D
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
1. Beetlemon x Kazemon
2. Angemon x Angewomon
3. Magnamon x Magnadramon
4. Silphymon (its own pairing)
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(06-26-2010 10:47 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: For me, Guilmon with Anything and Anyone always raises a smile...his goofy innocence mixed with a bulky, sexy body makes for one excellent sexual partner...hence the collection of Guilmon lemons I've written :P

another one i want to see is Juri and Orochimon, the bigass multi-headed snake from Episode 31...yeah, i have a tentacle thang :D

Yea I noticed there haven't been a fic about it! O_o
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I want to see Guilmon turn female and yiff everybody... yeah I am mad...

Gaomon and Agumon in Next? They fought most of the time....
(06-27-2010 06:23 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: I want to see Guilmon turn female and yiff everybody... yeah I am mad...

Gaomon and Agumon in Next? They fought most of the time....

Then why do I see T.K with Daisuke in fanfics? Daisuke gets mad at T.K yet there are people who supported them as a couple. xD
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)