Join our server on Discord

About pairings...
(06-17-2010 10:46 AM)Sacchi Wrote: And the pic that REALLY got me into TakaGuil
The most epicly drawn pic I've ever seen in my whole life

Seriously, whoever draw the third one is freaking hax. Too Damn Good :D

Just in case you didn't know that's Karabiner, one of the best!

My opinion... I think Pata x Gato works well. I also think that Agu x Biyo would be awesome!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(06-17-2010 11:55 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Why is Goma x Gabu unlikely?

I've never seen them interact in any way that would give the impression that these two would ever actually try to get together.

I know it was a kids show but at least Pata x Gato was likely because of TK and Kari's obvious connection or Vee x Gato because he actually showed some interest in her.

I've never really seen any extended interaction between Gomamon and Gabumon.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Meh. Flamedramon and Renamon never made any contact at all and I somehow I still wrote some sort of relationship about them! Nothing's impossible! >:3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fanfics, anything can happen. :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Oficial parings:

Taichi and Sora

Gatomon and wizardmon

Matt and Sora

Ken and Yolei

Renamon and Impmon

Takato and Yuri

Rika and Takato (Sixth movie)?

Rika and Ryo Akiyama?

No idea, there is only one girl and seems to go for everyone, also no hints about Digimons pairings eighter...

Didnt saw that season

Too early to say, only say the preview!
(06-18-2010 06:21 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Meh. Flamedramon and Renamon never made any contact at all and I somehow I still wrote some sort of relationship about them! Nothing's impossible! >:3

I'm not saying there an unlikely couple to write about. Although I haven't seen to many stories about them either.

I'm saying more along the lines. If we were to assume the show was more adult and did have couples. The pairing is still not very likely to happen.

Not that I wouldn't write about it. In fact maybe I will.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Oooh. Cool! I'll keep an eye out for that one! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When I think about it, I'd REALLY wanna see/read about a Beelzemon/Sakuyamon pairing. I mean, they just differ so much! XD It'll be a like a bad-boy stealing the heart of a pure maiden with pure, roguish charm- or a good-girl changing the heart of a bad-boy with her love and purity~ Gosh I'm such a sap! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-18-2010 08:02 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Oficial parings:

Taichi and Sora

Gatomon and wizardmon

Matt and Sora

Ken and Yolei

Renamon and Impmon

Takato and Yuri

Rika and Takato (Sixth movie)?

Rika and Ryo Akiyama?

No idea, there is only one girl and seems to go for everyone, also no hints about Digimons pairings eighter...

Didnt saw that season

Too early to say, only say the preview!

All are okay except Wizardmon x Gatomon, no where says that it is an official pairing o.o

I mean true they were best friends and all but from there to say they were an official pairing there is a huge difference.

That one can remain in mistery, it makes it more special ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-18-2010 09:36 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: When I think about it, I'd REALLY wanna see/read about a Beelzemon/Sakuyamon pairing. I mean, they just differ so much! XD It'll be a like a bad-boy stealing the heart of a pure maiden with pure, roguish charm- or a good-girl changing the heart of a bad-boy with her love and purity~ Gosh I'm such a sap! XD

S'more like 'Biker Guy From Hell' and 'Badass Battle Maiden of Purity' and change 'Roguish' to 'Complete Awesometude' and 'Purity' to 'Beat Down of Holy and Epic Proportions', and you've got the reason I approve of this pairing. x3

But, honestly. I prefer Gallantmon. :I Just because he's Gallant... and a Mon...
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond