Join our server on Discord

About pairings...
(06-15-2010 08:26 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Wizardmon/Gatomon from season one and two. *and trashes from PataGatofan and shrugs that one off* Anyways I like this pairing. They go nicely well together, both seemed mysterious yet an elegant in a way. Gatomon offering him a drink is something you never thought that a cat would be generous to offer someone when she's alone in her life. And they kindna sparkle, patamongatomon was more like: Since your both angels they should bond as partners and stuff except the one she's doing the dna digivolving. So that it'll make it seemed like they didn't hit it off too quickly. *sighs*

I know a good number of PataGato fans use the angels thing or TK and Kari to pair them but that is because they don't see out of the box for say it in some way.

I mean, Patamon and Gatomon unlike TK and Kari who didn't saw each other during those 3 years of peace between both adventures (I think it were 4 years in the US dub but I'm not sure), they along the other 6 digimon of 01 didn't lost contact, we saw that on the movie of Omnimon vs Diaboromon, how the 8 digimon were on Gennai's house, also in 02 in the flashback of when the digidestined went to the digiworld to release their crest (and the only time I think TK and Kari saw each other again before TK moved to Odaiba) all of their digimon were already there which means they all were at easy reach so they all remained in contact ^^

Now Patamon and Wizardmon have a few things in common, mostly the fact that neither of them thought twice to sacrifice for the ones they care about. Patamon in a sense can help Gatomon whenever she feels sad and misses Wizardmon because he understands Wizardmon's reasons to take that attack for her and die for her. Also like Wizardmon, Patamon only talks when he has something to point out, usually Patamon is of the silent type. Maybe Gatomon hit it off with Patamon as friends because he reminded her of Wizardmon on a few things. But well all is up to the fans to theorize ^^

Also it is more than obvious that unlike TK and Kari who had to caught up what they missed from each other (as in what TK has been doing all those years, same with Kari, etc.) Patamon and Gatomon didn't had that need because I'm sure they never lost contact, hence that in 02 they were close since the beginning that even Veemon himself was envious of that.

Truth is that fans go with the first sight things, in the case of Patamon and Gatomon because of their angel forms but I say, the angels as well Pegasusmon and Nefertimon only appear for battles or transportation too in the case of Pegasusmon and Nefertimon. But outside of that, they always were in their Patamon and Gatomon forms, so no sense in drag the angels to pair them when they never appeared except for battles.

Let's be honest, some fans only ship certain pairings because both characters that form the pairing are their favorites so they go together. Recently on another forum where I'm an administrator, we had a new member that is fan of Koukari (IzzyxKari) and believe me, if I defend Patamon and PataGato at all costs, that girl beated me on defending pairings big time. She even went on an on about that Koukari was canon and that they liked each other because of a few times they were standing close to each other, she even said that they ended married in the end of 02 o.o

And you tried to prove her wrong and you only got her to call you biased or tells you that you hate Izzy because you're Takari fan. She said that some Takari fans bashes Izzy which I don't remember have seen anything like that o.o

Another common thing I see for some fans to like certain couples between digimon is that they use meaningless things. For example in some VeeGato fans I have seen they like it because both are almost of the same height, or both walk in two legs, etc. I mean what has that to do with anything? o.o

And that kind of thing is also translated to hentai, proof is how the humanoid like rookies have more hentai than the non humanoid like ones, Mostly Renamon, Gatomon and Veemon and from the three of them Renamon and Veemon the most in all shapes, Straight, Yaoi and Yuri with fetishes included.

Oh and Tigerlily I hope you don't take my post as an attack, I never meant it to be like that, I even like WizardmonxGatomon a bit, I even wrote a one-shot WizGato fic a couple of years ago ^^

With that said here are my favorite couples:

PatamonxGatomon: nuff said, read above for details XD

TKxKari: with some working you can get a good fic with them :)

DavisxYolei: this one always caught my attention due to their discussions they had now and then XD

VeemonxLunamon: Thanks Tigerlily, you got me on that one mrgreen

RenamonxLeomon: The Vixen and the Lion, such an interesting combination :P

RenamonxFlamedramon: this one got me after reading some fics with it, can't explain why but I just like it ^^

And that's all for the moment :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(06-16-2010 08:23 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: [quote='tigerlily' pid='365413' dateline='1276554399']
VeemonxLunamon: Thanks Tigerlily, you got me on that one mrgreen

RenamonxLeomon: The Vixen and the Lion, such an interesting combination :P

Haha, I knew there's someone who supports VeemonxLunamon xD! And you gotta admit they do make a good pairing. ;D And please don't take my patagato as a offense. I'm stating my opinions. Sorry it seems like bashing. ^ ^; And no problem. And seriously I had no idea, I have no problem with interbreeding animals. I know Patamon isn't a pig now. But...I still think he's more like a guinea pig. xD Not a hamster but a guinea pig(they are bigger than a hamster probably somewhat smarter too)
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
-I want Patamon all to myself. T^T He looks like a cuddly lil beanbag. I wouldn't mind a cat like Gatomon though, she's not too curvy, making her another perfect cuddling candidate! XD But if I were to have a partner, I'd like the likes of Gaomon, who's both cuddly and huggable cuz he's furry and big! X3

With that said, another favorite pairing of mine would be Season 5 Agumon/Gaomon, cuz it would take ONE hell of a writer to make that seem canon or convincing! XD A nice, complicated little relationship that lets me laugh at awkwardness!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-16-2010 08:56 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Haha, I knew there's someone who supports VeemonxLunamon xD! And you gotta admit they do make a good pairing. ;D And please don't take my patagato as a offense. I'm stating my opinions. Sorry it seems like bashing. ^ ^; And no problem. And seriously I had no idea, I have no problem with interbreeding animals. I know Patamon isn't a pig now. But...I still think he's more like a guinea pig. xD Not a hamster but a guinea pig(they are bigger than a hamster probably somewhat smarter too)

Yeah, I still remember that drawing of Veemon and Lunamon kissing you did ^^

And don't worry I didn't took your post as a offence, much like you I was just stating my opinions. Is just that for years PatamonxGatomon has been pinned to their angel forms or the crests that well, it had a slow development for the lack of a better word in terms for fans to see more on it than just the first sight common things XD

Also we all know how Gatomon is personality wise. She had a hard past and has a her pride too. I really doubt she would let her love life with Patamon (in the case they would decide to go beyond friendship) to be based just on that they both have angel forms or matching crests. I really don't see Gatomon going on that way, same with Patamon, that would be mean because that wouldn't be real love, talking in terms of a serious romantic relationship ^^

Hentai talking I think that they wouldn't have much lemons together if it wasn't for me taking the chance when authors offer to take requests XD

I do picture Patamon doing anything for Gatomon in a sexual relation so she can be happy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind her being the dominant one on their intimacy Twisted
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Psycho Backlasher Wrote:With that said, another favorite pairing of mine would be Season 5 Agumon/Gaomon, cuz it would take ONE hell of a writer to make that seem canon or convincing! XD A nice, complicated little relationship that lets me laugh at awkwardness!

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9641 :3

Granted, it's also got Falcomon thrown in it, but I was told he was off-character by miles, so there you go!

Lord Patamon Wrote:Hentai talking I think that they wouldn't have much lemons together if it wasn't for me taking the chance when authors offer to take requests XD

! *Metal Gear Solid alert sound*

This is something I gotta take a screen shot of. First time you've ever not said that PataGato has too few lemons. Yay character development!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-16-2010 09:53 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Psycho Backlasher Wrote:With that said, another favorite pairing of mine would be Season 5 Agumon/Gaomon, cuz it would take ONE hell of a writer to make that seem canon or convincing! XD A nice, complicated little relationship that lets me laugh at awkwardness!

Granted, it's also got Falcomon thrown in it, but I was told he was off-character by miles, so there you go!

Lord Patamon Wrote:Hentai talking I think that they wouldn't have much lemons together if it wasn't for me taking the chance when authors offer to take requests XD

This is something I gotta take a screen shot of. First time you've ever not said that PataGato has too few lemons. Yay character development!

He wasn't too off-character in my personal opinion. XP I thought you did all three characters, especially Agu and Gao, just fine bud.

On another random note to some other topics in this thread, yay VeemonxLunamon! XD
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(06-16-2010 09:59 AM)Ryouseiken Wrote:
(06-16-2010 09:53 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:

He wasn't too off-character in my personal opinion. XP I thought you did all three characters, especially Agu and Gao, just fine bud.

On another random note to some other topics in this thread, yay VeemonxLunamon! XD

Hey they do make a pretty good pairing! They're both lucky; think about a Rabbit's foot and one happy blue dragon and you got yourself a cute couple. Their colors don't clash as much as CronamonxLunamon. And it's hard to think about another character that would fit with Lunamon besides Gaomon*Personality wise, it would be hard somewhat hard to intercept them as a couple sure his mega form is leaning close to the moon like renamon, but he and Lunamon would both be pissed arguing other who's smarter. blackagumon*for blackwargreymon type, I'm pretty sure he'll be quiet around a goddess even she is beautiful beyond words so this couple is a abit of a maybe.*.

But when it comes towards LunamonxVeemon, BAM! They are perfect. Flamedramon and Crescemon ARE completely opposite, abit clashy but not as bad as CronamonxLunamon's ultimate. Flamedramon is fire and Crescemon is ICE or water which ever way of those two elements. Though Crescemon had two elemental attacks Water*or Ice*/Darkness while Flamedramon has Physical/Fire attacks. They both can do close range or long range attacks. However, she'll prove a worthy ally as she can heal whenever necessary if Flamedramon is injured in battle. That gives a chance for him to beat up any virus or bad digimon standing their way!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gah, Am I really the only guy in the universe that likes TakaGuil? (I guess that's the name, TakatoXGuilmon) >_>''

But yeah, I didn't really think too much of that couple, until I saw these three pics:

http://img708.imageshack.us/f/116437.gif/

http://img252.imageshack.us/f/116438.gif/

And the pic that REALLY got me into TakaGuil
The most epicly drawn pic I've ever seen in my whole life

Seriously, whoever draw the third one is freaking hax. Too Damn Good :D

But aside from TakaGuil, I'm good with everything canon throws out, I Love PataGato, Not because of the angel thing or the crest thing, but because I always thought they matched in a way or another...

I Know there are some others, I just can't really remember them >_>''
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
I've always been a fan of the more unlikely scenarios.

Tai x Gabu

Matt x Agu

Goma x Gabu

Anything in this vain. The show never had this kind of interaction and to me it makes the funnest kind of pairings.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Why is Goma x Gabu unlikely?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad