Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
I read the request lemon you did for Dark. Super detailed and awesome, you're officially like in my top five fav digi-writers. : D I have a request if and when you have time.

Series: Digimon Data Squad
Characters: Gaomon, Agumon, Falcomon
Fetishes: Threesome, Dirty Talk, Dom/Sub, Anal, Oral

Just to explain the Dom/Sub thing, if you find it too difficult to make one of the trio act dom (since I see Gaomon or even Agumon not having any trouble being sub xD) then it's okay if it is just a full-blown, hot, yaoi threesome thing. Also wouldn't mind suggestions of it blossoming into a love triangle after... saying that here since it isn't technically a fetish.

Thanks in advance if you're up for this!
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Well, since havok is busy lately, and won't get to the requests he has for a little while...

Could you do mine?

It's about the episode in Adeventure where they're in the onsen in Devimon's mansion...

Basically, Mimi accidentally walks into the boys' side and Taichi, Yamato, Koushirou and Jou have their way with her...

Then Sora comes in looking for her....
[Image: signature.png]
Here you are, Ryouseiken. Just a bit of a warning though, I haven't watched Savers, only two or three episodes maximum, but I did play the Data Squad video game so I took most of the psychological profiles from my memory of that. Sorry if things seem out of character.

Link: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9641

About what Kyosan did up there: Please make sure to leave your requests here. Don't send me PMs with them, I didn't make this thread to receive requests via PMs, lol. That and I want to show off, so keep dropping them here! :3

@ TheBHB: Sorry, man. I tried to get around your idea, but it seriously goes beyond pointlessness and into a ridiculization of PWP'ing. No offense to your fetishes, I actually don't mind it at all, but the 'argument' of your request is entirely pointless to me, and I wouldn't be thrilled at all to write about two teenagers debating on what pant is better to fuck while they are in private and could just as easily undress and prevent being hindered by clothings in the first place. Try again later.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you! <3 I don't mind the fact that you may have possibly written the characters a bit out of character because it's hard to be perfect anyways, and you at least tried which is awesome. Haven't read yet but doing it right now. I appreciate a lot though and am looking forward to telling you what I think about it. :)
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
I'm done, CloneWarrior. It was a very big gangbang, and I got bored of it quickly to be honest, but I think it'll contain what you wanted for the most part. I honestly hope you enjoy it.

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9644
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, I loved the first one so much, I hope you don't mind if I ask for another... :P

It'd take place during 02 right before Chimeramon is created. Daisuke, Takeru and Hikari infiltrate the Kaiser's base as it enters the Dark Vortex. Once they enter, Devimon uses similar "powers" to the ones from that first fic and causes the three along with the Kaiser to become incredibly horny...

It's not strong enough that Takeru and Daisuke rape Hikari, but the three are slowly consumed by its effects. They go rom touching themselves, to masturbating, to stripping down...

Then, the Kaiser decides to satisfy himself by finding and fucking Hikari....
Wasn't entirely sure if your yes please was to "Yes, please post your request in here and not im me it" or "yes, please don't ask for the same thing/follow-up again". XD If it was the first one then;

Series: Data Squad
Characters: Agumon, Gaomon, Falcomon, Biyomon
Fetishes: Threesome -> (Foursome), Anal, Oral, Master/Slave, (Videography), (Humiliation)

Synopsis: Masaru invites Gaomon and Falcomon over to stay overnight and let the male digis bond, unaware of the secret circumstances revolving around their relationships. With the humans asleep, lets just say Falcomon wants to test how loyal and serious Gaomon was about accepting him as his master.

----

If adding Biyo is a bit much of a stretch then I don't mind him being omitted from the request. :3 Oh and the Videography fetish is say... Falco recording their little romp? In case you didn't get what I meant from that being a fetish. xD Oh and if Humil is too weird then that can be crossed off too. Not sure what you mean by weird.

Sorry if this seems like a repeat of my last request! It kinda seems different to me because there's entirely different fetishes pretty much but I can understand if you'd rather decline. Blush
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Characters: Renamon, Flamedramon Gazimon, Togemon
Pairing: Renamon & Flamedramon
Theme: Cowboy/Western

Plot synopsis: Flamedramon's gotten into trouble at a small mining town in the desert plane of the Digital world with a local gang of Togemon led by a Gazimon. Renamon, a local barsmaid for the Tavern and the best female shooter in the town, comes out from work and shoots at the gang with her rifle, causing the gang to retreat.
Flamedramon is exiled from the mining town for causing a disturbance and Renamon pursuades him to let her go with him. They sleep out under the stars and from there, you can pretty much slot whatever sex scene you wish into there.

If any of this isn't clear but you wish to do the lemon, just message me DMX.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Maybe Guilmon going hyperphallic (ie a cock that keeps on growing) as he discovers sex for the first time, and accidentally uses a new device by mistake? Perhaps Renamon or Rika give him a hand? :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hey, just wondering if you still plan to do any more requests...