Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
(10-02-2010 03:42 PM)TheBHB Wrote: Yes, I meant Ranamon. The reason I called her Lanamon was because I was afraid that someone might confuse her with Renamon.
Just put A instead of E and people shouldn't have that problem.
I know you're full up right now (and I'm new/a longtime lurker XD) but can I get on the waiting list after a spot opens up? I'd love to see some really in-depth Guilmon x Takato yaoi with hypnosis as the primary fetish. I'm a sucker for really drawn-out inductions that take the character down and leave them trembling with pleasure
There exists no waiting list. Just be sure to claim the tenth spot when it becomes free- before anyone either here, in Deviant Art, SoFurry or FurAffinity do that is.

I'm not sure if I understand the request a lot, actually. x: Is it like either of them work with a pendulum and somehow manage to order the other to orgasm until their cock falls off for lack of a better term?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-07-2010 04:21 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: There exists no waiting list. Just be sure to claim the tenth spot when it becomes free- before anyone either here, in Deviant Art, SoFurry or FurAffinity do that is.

I'm not sure if I understand the request a lot, actually. x: Is it like either of them work with a pendulum and somehow manage to order the other to orgasm until their cock falls off for lack of a better term?

Well I was thinking a 3rd party hypnotist program (or something like that) that hypnotizes both of them, or Takato uses it to hypnotize Guilmon with his own trancing optional. XD What I meant by longer drawn-out inductions was just basically some people like to do the "look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes, you are now my mindless slave" just 3 lines describing the hypnotism.. I prefer seeing a little more care done with the inductions, even with a character maybe struggling a bit before slipping off sweetly into trance. It's just hotter that way lol.

...Although, I'm not against Guilmon orgasming so much his cock falls off (kidding!)
I've never written something like that before. I guess I can try, but I can't accept the request yet. Gonna have to try later, buddy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-08-2010 04:04 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I've never written something like that before. I guess I can try, but I can't accept the request yet. Gonna have to try later, buddy.

I'll keep my eyes open
Hey DragonMaster, I was just wondering if you're still doing these requests?
[Image: signature.png]
Yep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-14-2010 04:32 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Yep.

Kay, I just worry that something's wrong if there aren't any posts for a while.
[Image: signature.png]
Wel... as you might've noticed, people, I haven't uploaded anything in the last three (plus) weeks.

I can't excuse myself, I know I'm being lazy; didn't help that I recently got Digital Devil Saga and Digital Devil Saga 2, which I had been looking for for years. I got incredibly busy with it and at the same time, well...

Exams and Recuperatories started popping up and I've been dedicating a great deal of my time to study and practise for which I hope will yield acceptable results. Accountability I and Mathematics II aren't easy subjects (At least to me) so I need to put extra hours in 'em aside the standard coursework I do on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

With this I'm hoping to clarify that I'm still going to complete everyone's requests and that I'll start accepting Trades soon (hopefully) again, but it's going to take some time as even though Maths II and Accountability I as well as DDS and DDS2 are over (I beat those two, yay : D) I'm still putting a lot of my time into practising more for the upcoming 2nd Exams for the respective subjects, which are in December (They're crawling my way, hungry and violently ready to rip me to shreds D: ) so it's in my best interest to be able to go to those exams ready to take 'em head on.

I apologize for the inhuman time I'm taking to complete all I said I would, but I assure you all that I'll be good to my word and complete any and all requests in due time.

Speaking of requests, I'm afraid that I've been incredibly ambitious in thinking that I can keep up with 10 requests at a time, which rapidly boils down into me getting stressed over the fact that not only I am making the 1st slot wait but the other 9 keep having to wait more and more as the cumulative waiting times add up.

That is why, from now on, my Request List's Slot Max will be reduced from 10 to 5.

Does this mean Slot 6-10 get duped? Nope. It just means that, as I complete requests, free spots will not appear until I complete the sixth (6th) on the current list.

When the sixth request on the current list is completed, then, from that time and on, people will be able to request and claim the fifth spot. The list will be indefinately cut to 5 Pending Request s at a time.

So, everyone will get what I said they would, in due time. As for those who want to make requests, they'll have to wait until I complete 6 more and a free slot is opened.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I may not be the greatest writer out there, but I do know that there are a bunch of people that want their story ideas written by me, and I honestly give them all a shout out, it's always nice to know that I'm, at one or another level, appreciated for what I do; however, I have real-life priorities which are to study and to distend myself when I feel stressed.

I don't want my requesters to wait for months, unless it's completely necessary; it's now one of those cases, but I still feel that a cap of 10 is being ambitious on my part, which is why I decided to cut it down to 5.

Hope everyone understands things from my point of view and if not, well... Don't give up! A free spot will come out soon!

Note that this also applies to RPs and Zanea's Tales 3. It's not that I've lost interest. I actually love how everyone's been so faithful and everything, always playing and posting, but I honestly have been way too busy and tired lately, as well as inevitably stressed thanks to the anxiety of waiting for the results of my exams. Here's hoping I can manage to finish a couple requests or more before I move on to work during summer.

Anyway, cheers from yours truly. Thanks as always for taking your time reading my Journal and be sure to drop more comments in my stories whether it be kind words or constructive criticism, I wanna know if my stuff is liked! XD
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad