Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
(09-26-2010 10:45 AM)Ryouseiken Wrote: As I said on MSN, hope your finger gets better. ;-; Sucks what happened.

What happened to his finger?
[Image: signature.png]
Got sprained by a football when I tried stopping it from entering the goal. Was swollen like heck two days ago and I still can't bend it without it pulsing and hurting so I'm letting it take a rest for now.

And Clone, I can't take your request right now, the spots are all full. Gonna have to wait some more. I'd love to get everything done faster but I'm afraid I can't bring myself to type a story one-handed yet.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here you are, Ryouseiken: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9920

Trade List:

(None as of right now)

Request List:

1) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
2) Gogglehead (DaD.org forums)
3) AbleArcher (FA)
4) BlackVeedramon (DaD.org forums)
5) Casey The Demon (DaD.org forums)
6) mysteryman01 (FA)
7) LordPatamon (DaD.org forums)
8) kamikazetiger (SoFurry)
9) [free]
10) [free]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Claims* :D

Edit: Actually I was wondering if you could possibly do a more comedic story? If you don't feel comfortable with this, please just do the Frontier one.

I suddenly have the urge for a Xros Wars story parodying Taiki's complete obliviousness to everyone's obsession with him.

It'd begin with the group walking through the Green Zone. Akari asks Taiki if he's ever had feelings for a girl. Taiki responds that he hasn't found the right one yet, but isn't really ready for a relationship yet. Akari becomes depressed by this, at which point we realize she has actually stripped naked, hoping Taiki would confess his love for her. She tries to cover herself up and change the conversation topic, but finds it hard to speak straight as Zenjirou has taken notice and begun to finger her as they walk.

Taiki manages to be completely oblivious to the sexual stuff going on and asks if Akari feels okay. She continues to try and hold an actual conversation (throwing a few accidental innuendos in) before cumming and screaming out just as Taiki points out that he sees someone in the distance and that they should hurry forward. (Akari: I'M CUUUUUMMMMMMIINNNNGGG!!!)

They run into Nene, who introduces herself and explains how she's been watching Taiki since he got there. Her dress flaps sexily in the wind, and eventually tears off mid-conversation, leaving her in just her jacket and shoes. Regardless, Taiki fails to notice and she continues on about the Code Crowns while touching herself suggestively and making innuendos.

Akari wonders if they should trust her (she's really jealous at her breast size) and Zenjirou moans that he'd follow her anywhere, at which point Akari takes notice that he has stripped naked too and is vigorously jacking off. He asks Nene if she's been watching him too, and she fails to recognize him. Taiki continues to take every innuendo seriously and doesn't realize any of the nudity.

Taiki uses the Code Crown to head to the Magma Zone, where the group runs into Kiriha. He tells Taiki how he'd love for him to become his "subordinate", and Taiki takes him to mean he wants him in his army, though Kiriha has an obviously massive boner pressing against his pants. He suggests they discuss it further at the hot springs, at which point he tears his clothes off and leads the way to the onsen.

As Akari and Zenjirou settle into the water (and Akari noisily pleasures herself to Kiriha's naked body), Taiki continues to seriously discuss Kiriha's proposal, completely missing out on the fact that Kiriha has torn off Taiki's shorts and is giving him a blowjob. Taiki understands Kiriha's mumbles (his mouth is full) perfectly and continues the conversation while sort of wondering why he has a tingling sensation in his dick.

Kiriha starts to jerk off while attempting to explain things through more innuendos about his soldier standing up and stuff, while Akari and Zenjirou have begun screwing nearby.

It ends with Taiki releasing a flood of cum (Taiki: Huh, what's this weird feeling?) onto Kiriha's face, after which Taiki looks down and wonders what Kiriha is covered in. He refuses Kiriha's offer and calls for Zenjirou and Akari to continue on with him, still entirely oblivious to their mutual nudity (or half nudity in his case).
You made me laugh so many times so loud that I can't say no to that, girl. I'll do it, soon as it's your turn.

Updated List:

1) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
3) AbleArcher (FA)
6) mysteryman01 (FA)
9) CloneWarrior (DaD.org forums)
10) [free]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here's one I've been saving for some time now.

Impmon, who has been seeing Lanamon since they first met, decides to take her to Coela Beach, for what looks like a friendly stroll on the beach. However, the real reason Impmon brought her there was to rape her. As Impmon moves in to make the kill, Lanamon shoves him into a tangle of vines she set up near a few palm trees on the shore. As it turns out, Lanamon knew all along about Impmon's plan, and decided to turn the tables on him. Impmon, thoroughly embarrassed and ashamed, begins to cry. Impmon's tears turn on Lanamon, and so she decides to make him cry more by sexually humiliating him.
Quick question, Do you mean Ranamon by chance? I'm not sure of anyone named Lanamon. I also have hits for a Lunamon as well in my search.
(10-02-2010 01:56 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Quick question, Do you mean Ranamon by chance? I'm not sure of anyone named Lanamon. I also have hits for a Lunamon as well in my search.

Yes, I meant Ranamon. The reason I called her Lanamon was because I was afraid that someone might confuse her with Renamon.
I don't really like the prospect of writing about females humiliating pathetic males, but I've never done it before and I'm willing to try writing about anything at least once. I'll take it.

1) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
3) AbleArcher (FA)
6) mysteryman01 (FA)
9) CloneWarrior (DaD.org forums)
10) TheBHB (DaD.org forums)

Oh, and I took on a Trade, too. So:

Trade List:

1) Thanos6 (Deviant Art)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-02-2010 11:29 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: You made me laugh so many times so loud that I can't say no to that, girl. I'll do it, soon as it's your turn.

I'm glad to see I brightened someone's day with my weird sexual fantasies. Twisted

I can't wait (though I must) to read it! :P