Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
Can I have the next free spot?
Doesn't work that way. Read the first post where I wrote the important edition. Everyone's supposed to keep watch over the List as it's updated and make the claim as soon as there's a [free].
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Another request has been completed! And by the way, I'm accepting Trades from now on. Trades will have priority over Requests, so keep that in mind if you don't see me posting Requests all of a sudden.

Updated List:

1) Soma Cruz (DaD.org forums)
2) Ryouseiken (DaD.org forums)
3) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
4) Gogglehead (DaD.org forums)
5) AbleArcher (FA)
6) BlackVeedramon (DaD.org forums)
7) Casey The Demon (DaD.org forums)
8) mysteryman01 (FA)
9) LordPatamon (DaD.org forums)
10) [free]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alright, I guess I'll continue my series of requests. I've requested Adventure, 02, and Tamers, so Frontier would be next.

It would take place in the television forest episode, where that Bakumon possessed Tomoki in order to attack the kids.

This time, Izumi would be possessed instead. Junpei and Tomoki are out looking for food. Takuya is at the camp and Kouji is off standing guard against wild Digimon.

She begins to seduce Takuya before holding him down and giving him a blowjob. She slowly strips him naked while doing so, and blows him until he runs out of energy and cums.

She then heads off to Kouji. He realizes something's wrong and tries to spirit evolve but she becomes Fairymon first and knocks the D-Scanner out of his hand. She uses her attacks to tear his clothes off and force him against a tree, and then screws him.

I guess it should end with Junpei and Tomoki having defeated the Bakumon and discovering a naked Izumi lying in a puddle of cum, and assuming the worst since Takuya and Kouji are naked.
[Image: signature.png]
LOL. I knew it! You're gonna have me go through every season doing the same to the poor (?) kids! XD

Sorry though Clone, you got beaten by person at SoFurry. You'll have to wait a bit longer to claim 10th...

Updated List:

1) Soma Cruz (DaD.org forums)
2) Ryouseiken (DaD.org forums)
3) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
4) Gogglehead (DaD.org forums)
5) AbleArcher (FA)
6) BlackVeedramon (DaD.org forums)
7) Casey The Demon (DaD.org forums)
8) mysteryman01 (FA)
9) LordPatamon (DaD.org forums)
10) kamikazetiger (SoFurry)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-13-2010 01:29 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Sorry though Clone, you got beaten by person at SoFurry. You'll have to wait a bit longer to claim 10th...

Ah, I see I'll have to be quicker next time. :P
Hows it going Mr. Dragon? :)
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Finished with a Trade, and Soma's not been responding so I'll skip him. Been trying to keep watchful on my left middle finger, which got sprained last wednesday during a match; might write soon, just trying not to wreck my grossly swollen middley.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-26-2010 02:50 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Finished with a Trade, and Soma's not been responding so I'll skip him. Been trying to keep watchful on my left middle finger, which got sprained last wednesday during a match; might write soon, just trying not to wreck my grossly swollen middley.

Does that mean a spot's open? If so:

(09-12-2010 10:25 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: It would take place in the television forest episode, where that Bakumon possessed Tomoki in order to attack the kids.

This time, Izumi would be possessed instead. Junpei and Tomoki are out looking for food. Takuya is at the camp and Kouji is off standing guard against wild Digimon.

She begins to seduce Takuya before holding him down and giving him a blowjob. She slowly strips him naked while doing so, and blows him until he runs out of energy and cums.

She then heads off to Kouji. He realizes something's wrong and tries to spirit evolve but she becomes Fairymon first and knocks the D-Scanner out of his hand. She uses her attacks to tear his clothes off and force him against a tree, and then screws him.

I guess it should end with Junpei and Tomoki having defeated the Bakumon and discovering a naked Izumi lying in a puddle of cum, and assuming the worst since Takuya and Kouji are naked.
As I said on MSN, hope your finger gets better. ;-; Sucks what happened.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds