Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
Well since there is a free spot I'll take it.

I already told you on msn what pairing I would request XD

But lets get down to business.

a PataGato one. Something I always have liked to see ever since I saw it on RenaGuil lemons is Gatomon teaching Patamon about sex. You know how Renamon in some lemons teaches Guilmon and in the end both enjoy? Something like that but in this case Patamon will be at least familiarized with the term due to hearing TK and Matt talking about it. You know since Matt is the older brother we all know he will teach TK what he knows about girls :P

Patamon will get curious about it but of course he wouldn't say it outloud, at least not infront of anyone but while alone he would be pondering about it outloud but not realizing that Gatomon had arrived and heard him thinking outloud, so she kindly offers herself to teach him. Patamon of course at first refuses since he doesn't wants to drag Gatomon into something she may not want. Gatomon obviously feels touched for that of him being so considerate and tells him that it's okay and teaches him about sex.

So is this okay buddy? if so thanks in advance, if not I'll think in something else and will wait again :P
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
That's a good request, Pata. Unfortunately, someone beat you to it yesterday since they posted in my journal. http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1675980/

I'm afraid that you'll have to wait until spot #10 is liberated again. As a friendly tip though, I'm gonna be working on TheBHB's on Thursday-Sunday. Keep an eye out because any of those days the request may be finished, everyone!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darn! well guess no option than wait but hey, since I already put my request here you can put it on the slot 10 as soon it gets released since I already posted it right?
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I know I already answered your question in MSN, Dan, but I'm gonna write it here in hopes of clearing doubts:

Guys. THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oops. Wrong sheet.

Ahem.

So, when facing this sort of situation: When you already have dropped a request but there is no Slot available, you can leave it here. Whenever Slot 10 has been freed, you're free to appeal to me for the new slot by just saying: "I want the slot!" or something like that.

Keep in mind, however, that I'll take priority over people who have left their request AND have asked for the freed slot. If you never gave me the detailed request and came before everyone else to ask for the newest freed slot and another person comes minutes later with fulfilling criteria AND asking for the freed slot, it will be theirs, not yours, regardless of you having arrived before.

In short, just claim the spot (And make the request at the same time!) whenever a slot is freed. That's how it works.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*makes salute* understood!

Now I'll be pending of whenever a slot gets free :P
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Here you go, TheBHB. Hopefull it's what you wanted! http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9873

1) pokemonbreeder18 (FA)
2) Soma Cruz
3) Ryouseiken
4) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
5) Gogglehead
6) AbleArcher (FA)
7) BlackVeedramon
8) Casey The Demon
9) mysteryman01 (FA)
10) [free]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have a request DMX, The plot is that one night when TA(TK), Davis and Kari when out to see a movie. Gatomon wondering why Veemon and Patamon are acting so closely. She finds Patamon fucking Veemon is his in-trading form Chibimon. Heartbroken, Gatomon when out to the balcony. Dark saw Gatomon come out and he can already see the hurt look in her eyes. He flies over to her to see what is wrong. Gatomon looks at Dark before crying. Dark quickly hugs Gatomon, holding her close, wrapping his wings around her, trying to clam her down. Gatomon look into Dark's eyes as he gave her a clam smile. They start to talk a bit as Gatomon grows closer and closer to Dark as a reward to making her feel better. Gatomon decides to make Dark feel very good. Dark was also in Myotismon's Army, he quickly became friends with Gatomon and Wizardmon and became one of Myotismon's lieutenants. After Kari and Gatomon got together, Dark keep his distance from Gatomon, feeling that he doesn't desure in be in the same light as her. Dark spends his nights on top of the TV station. When Wizardmon's ghost started to haunt the TV station, Dark along with Gatomon show up along with the rest of the DigiDestined and their digimon, Dark nearly got into a fight with Patamon that got broken up by Veemon and Gatomon. Dark left after that. Dark did have feeling for Gatomon, but he ever act on them, he know that he doesn't deserve Gatomon's love. Dark saw gatomon and Veemon have sex a few times.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Ouch. That's kinda complicated to get my head around. Would be better if you used the template I provided at the start to make it more comprehendable, Dark.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Still on time to reserve slot 10? or I'm late again? :s
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sorry about this Dark, but I'll have to turn you down for the time being. Your request doesn't really go well with me. Pata will get the slot instead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad