Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
Since I wont do it, you could write a Xros Wars lemmon rape, in episode seven of Xros Wars we see several female Prairiemon, I guess they could get raped...
Here goes for you, Lily: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9838

New Que:

1) theman01 (FA)
2) CloneWarrior
3) TheBHB
4) pokemonbreeder18 (FA)
5) Soma Cruz (Gonna only do one of his choice for now, not two in a row)
6) Ryouseiken
7) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have a request for you DMX, The plot is that one night when TA(TK), Davis and Kari when out to see a movie. Gatomon wondering why Veemon and Patamon are acting so closely. She finds Patamon fucking Veemon is his in-trading form Chibimon. Heartbroken, Gatomon when out to the balcony. Dark saw Gatomon come out and he can already see the hurt look in her eyes. He flies over to her to see what is wrong. Gatomon looks at Dark before crying. Dark quickly hugs Gatomon, holding her close, wrapping his wings around her, trying to clam her down. Gatomon look into Dark's eyes as he gave her a clam smile. They start to talk a bit as Gatomon grows closer and closer to Dark as a reward to making her feel better. Gatomon decides to make Dark feel very good.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Quote:Since I wont do it, you could write a Xros Wars lemmon rape, in episode seven of Xros Wars we see several female Prairiemon, I guess they could get raped...

Make that into a more specific request and I'll consider it.

Quote:I have a request for you DMX, The plot is that one night when TA(TK), Davis and Kari when out to see a movie. Gatomon wondering why Veemon and Patamon are acting so closely. She finds Patamon fucking Veemon is his in-trading form Chibimon. Heartbroken, Gatomon when out to the balcony. Dark saw Gatomon come out and he can already see the hurt look in her eyes. He flies over to her to see what is wrong. Gatomon looks at Dark before crying. Dark quickly hugs Gatomon, holding her close, wrapping his wings around her, trying to clam her down. Gatomon look into Dark's eyes as he gave her a clam smile. They start to talk a bit as Gatomon grows closer and closer to Dark as a reward to making her feel better. Gatomon decides to make Dark feel very good.

It was all going fine until the point where Dark showed up. There's no explanation behind it. Why would Gatomon trust him to start with? Given the life experience she has if any stranger came to her out of the blue while she's emotionally sensitive her claws would turn said stranger into ribbons faster than a cat flees when a firecracker goes off nearby.

New Que:

1) theman01 (FA)
2) CloneWarrior
3) TheBHB
4) pokemonbreeder18 (FA)
5) Soma Cruz (Gonna only do one of his choice for now, not two in a row)
6) Ryouseiken
7) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
8) Gogglehead
9) AbleArcher (FA)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What about a veegato lemon. It would involve Kari and Davis as well. What I was thinking Veemon could be secretly watching Kari and Davis have sex. Gatomon catches Veemon being a peeping Tom, then uses lightning claw on him. When he was just more or less just curious what sex was. Then Gatomon gets an idea and makes Veemon into her slave boy for the next few hours and teaches everything he wanted to know about sex and then some?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(08-28-2010 05:23 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:Since I wont do it, you could write a Xros Wars lemmon rape, in episode seven of Xros Wars we see several female Prairiemon, I guess they could get raped...

Make that into a more specific request and I'll consider it.

Xros Wars episode 8 request: A Female Prairiemon get rapped by BlueMeramon, who in fact only did that to save her life, as SkullMeramon/DeathMeramon was going to get get killed to set an example to the others slaves. But BlueMeramon convinced him that a rape was more humiliating.

PS: As Meramon species can control who they burn with their fire, she doesn't get burned. Not sure is that is cannon, but whatever...
Update: mysteryman01's request has been completed.

New que:

1) CloneWarrior
2) TheBHB
3) pokemonbreeder18 (FA)
4) Soma Cruz
5) Ryouseiken
6) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
7) Gogglehead
8) AbleArcher (FA)
9) BlackVeedramon
10) Casey The Demon

I'll take both of you guys' requests. You'll have to wait because, as you might've noticed, the list kind of grew all of a sudden :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(08-29-2010 05:23 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: You'll have to wait because, as you might've noticed, the list kind of grew all of a sudden :3

You should probably put a limit on how many lemons can be requested at a time. That way the list doesn't overflow... :P
[Image: signature.png]
I just never expected to get so many requests to start with; it's like I complete one and then two more come my way, rofl.

But yeah, you've a good point. Soon as I finish yours I'll put a cap of 10 Requests. Slots will start opening as more requests are completed. Think that might work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awright. I think it turned out quite nicely, Clone, hope it's up to your standards: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9860

Here's the Updated list:

1) TheBHB
2) pokemonbreeder18 (FA)
3) Soma Cruz
4) Ryouseiken
5) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
6) Gogglehead
7) AbleArcher (FA)
8) BlackVeedramon
9) Casey The Demon
10) [free]

Curious about what the [free] is about? Then please click on the first page of this thread and read my first post. There's a VERY IMPORTANT Edit there that will matter greatly if you're a Requester or wish to be one. Read it and if need be, ask your questions here or by PM. (But if it's asking "Can I make a request?" forget it, just post the damn request in this topic! lol XD)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad