Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
Wait, am I 3/4 or 4/4? Huh
[Image: signature.png]
By orderly fashion, and considering I've just received three more requests, you'd be 4/7. That is, the one after the next.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think you mean 4/6....

1 - Ryouseiken
2 - Guilmon and a shotgun
3 - Drake_11
4 - me
5 - Kyosan
6 - tigerlily

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized you probably received one in a PM or something...
Indeed. Either way, Drake changed his request via IM, so here it is. Hopefully you'll like!

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9701
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aw, you guys suck. Making me double post like this.

CloneWarrior, I completed your request, but I thought it'd only be fair to say that it'll probably suck because I had an accident with it. Had just finished with the end of the eighth page's half when I decided to write "The End" and paste the story into its non-generic body of Microsoft Word file when instead I had the bright idea of making a direct copy of the file before saving the first one and then just deleted all the text from the original one as I always do, saved it and stored it for later use with another story. When I went to the carbon copy though, it only had up to page 6, so you can imagine I immediately lost any interest in rewriting it all, so I'm really sorry if the story isn't what you thought it would be, it was my fault though.

Here it is anyway: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9711
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ouch, two pages lost? Damn, that's bad D:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, since no one else seems to be asking lately...

I figure I could request another... :P

This one's Tamer based...

And completely non-canon...

After running into Ryo, Ruki, Hirokazu and Kenta return with him to rest at Jijimon and Babamon's home. That night Ruki and Ryo stay up talking while Hirokazu and Kenta go back to the onsen.

Ryo remind Ruki that the last time he beat her at the card game, they placed a bet that she never satisifed befroe he left for the Digital World. She had promised him a blowjob if he won and Ryo drops his pants and tells her to make it up to him.

Annoyed, Ruki tries to get it over with quick, kneeling down and sucking him but realizes its really turning her on and making her wet. She drops her jeans to finger herself as she continues.

Hirokazu and Kenta come back from the onsen in towels and find the two going at it, so they begin to watch from the edge of the doorway. The two begin to stroke themselves at the scene, but Hirokazu eventually drops his towel and charges in to fuck Ruki's pussy himself.
Ah, another human orgy. How specifically predictable :3 I'll see what I can do. I'm on vacation right now. Forgot to update that fact, so I don't have as much time since I keep coming and going. And I still have Kyosan's, Lily's and person from FurAffinity to do. You'll have to wait for a little while.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Back to writing. Here you go, Kyo: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9813

Que:

1) tigerlily
2) theman01 (FA)
3) CloneWarrior
4) TheBHB
5) pokemonbreeder18 (FA)
6) Soma Cruz
7) Soma Cruz (<_<)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey DMX? I actually have something non-orgy related I wanted to throw your way if I can. XD I'm starting up a digimon fanfic of my own and one of my favorite Original Characters that I made for an forum a while ago is a main character. Seems pretty cliche on paper but I make him as unique as I can when I write. I'll send a bit of basic information to you on Rykir via PM and if you have anything else you want to know about the character, you always got me on msn. :3

I'll spare you from having to work with two OCs though and put him in a season I haven't requested from XD.

-----

Setting: Kamiya Household
Characters: Rykir (OC), Agumon (from S1/S2)
Fetishes:
* Yaoi
* Romance/Kissing
* Oral (Either they take turns giving it to each other or 69? :3)
* Anal (Agumon giving it to Rykir missionary with legs uplifted onto Agumon's shoulders, that way they can see each other face-to-face)
Note: Not intended to be asking for dom/sub but Rykir will probably be the nervous and tense one of the duo at first, Agumon prodding and making him feel comfy throughout until he relaxes.

Plot Nugget: Peace is something these friends are not especially used to; one saved the world, the other tries to maintain peace the best he can until he's no longer really needed. But each other's valiant and caring nature for others is something that attracts them to one another, Agumon hesitantly making the first move. Love between males is rare enough but between digimon? Almost unheard of... but they both want the other more than anything and will press past the awkwardness.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds