Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
Yeah, I am. Just haven't had the time between the World Cup, college, training, video games and preparing the material for my upcoming Organizational Functions exam. That and I'll be spending this long weekend at my parents' since Sunday is Father's Day here, that and my best buddy told me he'd come to town since he's got a small break, so I doubt I'll be paying attention to writing until at least the next week.

Hope you can all understand.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We do :) Take your time! Have fun.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
I hope everything went well with all of those DragonMaster... :D

And I can't wait to read more of your work....

Edit: I don't think I was entirely awake when I posted this...
[Image: signature.png]
I think you meant DragonMasterX. :P

But yes, I hope things are going well for him too and I definitely can't wait to see more of his work either! Very excited.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
I'm sorry, just now I got my itch to write again, but I've encountered problems with the first request. Let me start by saying that I don't have anything against writing for the same person more than once, but I'm having ginormous trouble remembering the content of episode 19-20 of Adventure 02 where what you described that you want to happen happens, CloneWarrior.

In consequence, it's becoming increasingly difficult to come up with a plot that satisfies your conditions and at the same time doesn't violate the series' continuity like a bunch of lust-ridden rapists would to a voluptous scantily-dressed young girl in the middle of the street. I have no thrill or joy or even the want of watching and rewatching the episode just to write a fic; there are many tangents and plot holes I've to consider to do explicitally what you're asking me for, not to mention all the things I've to ignore that happen within those episodes, so no, I don't think I can do this for you. Try again later.

That said, I'd appreciate if future requests (By anyone) would variate the subject or settings the requesters want. It becomes incredibly more motivating to write about things I know that you'll all like and at the same time aren't extrapolated repetitions of what I've already written.

I'll attempt writing the other requests, if I find any other contradicting point, I'll let the requesters know like I did right now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I understand the problems you could have writing this, and although I honestly wouldn't care if you had any plotholes, I've thought up a different idea for a lemon....

It also takes place during 02, but it's just a normal day, say sometime after the Kaiser is defeated and the Digimon aren't involved at all so there's no need to connect plot...

Hikari heads over to Takeru's to work on some homework with him one afternoon. Mrs. Takaishi says she can go right up to his room. She hears weird noises and realizes he's jerking off half naked by his computer. She's turned on intensely and ends up staying till the end, but leaves, telling his mom that she remembered something important she needed to do.

The next day in class she whispers to him that she knows what he was doing the day before, and suggests he meet her in the bathroom. Daisuke notices the suspicious behavior and decides to follow Takeru when he leaves the classroom. He finds them beginning to screw (half naked) in an open stall in the boys' room. They're facing the opposite wall so they don't notice him. He can't help but get a boner and begins to jerk himself off to the sight, losing control of himself as he sees Hikari get fucked.

It ends with the three cumming simultaneously.

I hope this one's fine with you... :D
[Image: signature.png]
Much better, CloneWarrior. I'll definately consider it.

A request has been completed. (1/4) Here you go Ryouseiken:

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9693
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hmm, I'll give another shot. See if this is a little better!

Setting: Digital World; Forest with Ocean/Lake
Characters: Flamedramon, Kyosan, Aquarivamon
Fetishes: Big tits, threesome (Flame on Kyo, with Kyo taking Aqua), yaoi, anal
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wootness, finished another request. (2/4) Here you are Mr. Generic Bakery Threat.

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9695
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Setting: In a Dark Cave
Characters: Kaze and Linvar
Fetishes: Big breasts, lactated, and loads of cum.
Positions: Missionary and having Linvar riding ontop of him while Kaze is standing*kindna in a sitting pose*.

and the plot scene that I did;
In a dark cavery room, there was a smile crept upon the Necrom Kingdragon's face.
"Alas." He said as he watched the glass globe spunned slowly in the center of his territory. "Soon the clouds will cover Gong Sueng with pitch darkness. My minions will dominate the vast land and the light will be diminished from this world."

With that said, he let out a dreadful and sinister laugh. "It will be impossible for me to be stopped. For I am...the
'Black Wind'."

Suddenly the door open, revealing a young woman in her school sailor uniform. She had the ears of a bunny and a long pink hair with a blue ribbon attached. "Sure that noone cannot stop you, but I will! Kuroki Kaze!" Linvar exclaimed pointing a finger at him. "And I'm not going to let an evil dragon like you to conquer the innocents!"

The raven winged dragon merely laugh at her, "Why this is intriguing; an ordinarly school girl would face off against a powerful dragon like me?"

"I'm not just your normal average girl." said Linvar, pulling out her staff and instantly changing her clothes into a Magical girl. "I'm a Magical Canan named Linvar. Your sinful deeds will be punished by the name of justice!" A heart appeared momentary from her finger.

Kaze eyes then turned into hearts. His nose flushed out thick deep red blood. His mouth form a thickening drool as the dark dragon quickly fainted when he had a good look of Linvar's petite figure. 'Damn! I really...want her body now...' thought the dark windragon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)