Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
Any progress on the other stories?
0. As always, you'll see them pop up as they're finished. Haven't felt a shred of inspiration ever since December, I'm on a stump so to speak, lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And is not a stump that leads into a tunnel opening onto a system of catacombs, sadly
Haha, hogan's heroes. XD
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-03-2011 09:41 PM)johnalt Wrote: Haha, hogan's heroes. XD

I know I'm weeks late on this, but I'm pretty sure BlackVeedramon was referring to a line from Monkey Island, not Hogan's Heroes.
[Image: signature.png]
Both of them had stumps leading to underground things. So whatever. :)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-20-2011 11:35 AM)johnalt Wrote: Both of them had stumps leading to underground things. So whatever. :)

Well yes, but Monkey Island uses the exact words that Black used.

Not trying to start an argument, just clearing something up.
[Image: signature.png]
Ok :). I don't really care anyway. It got a laugh outa me, so I'm good. :)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...?tid=10308

Casey's request has been fulfilled. Hope he likes.

Still not taking anymore for the time being, but making sure people know I'm not a horrible writer by taking requests and not finishing them, lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
If that line was for me, the person who requested the Lunamon story got me in the banned forever list...