Join our server on Discord

Got any requests?
I think you should finish what you got first, and then decide if you keep taking requests...
True that is, my friend. However, during these busy times when I keep jumping between the desk at my apartment and my friend's I can hardly say I have the focus to write any requests. Things should get slightly better starting on next week's Wednesday, when I move back home and college becomes a lesser priority.

Still, thanks for the advice!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Had to skip guy from SoFurry's request, sadly I haven't been inspired to write that one. Instead, I went for Gogglehead's.

Have at you!

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...?tid=10004
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Here's the request for BlackVeedramon. Feast your EYES.

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...?tid=10008

Or somethin'.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I HAVE AN IDEA! I HAVE AN IDEA!
Certain foxes have hyper-evolved into the mighty Japanese legend of Kitsune, shapeshifting to live among the humans and kill eachother, so that they're the last of this super race, and able to alone take over the world. EVERYBODY'S A VILLAIN!
Oh! Except this one freaky guy who believes in myths, and catches wind of the story! Finally, he finds proof and buys a gun, running around trying to catch them. However, he's no idiot, he won't go around screaming "KITSUNES ARE REAL! I SWEAR IT!!!" Rather, he'll be acting rather intelligently to find and hunt these hyper-evolved foxes.
What? No punch line?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Could you possibly post the current list so it's more obvious where you are so far?
[Image: signature.png]
Oh sure, sorry about that. Here it is:

1) Mystery-Guy (SoFurry)
2) AbleArcher (FA)
3) Casey The Demon (DaD.org forums)
4) mysteryman01 (FA)
5) LordPatamon (DaD.org forums)
6) kamikazetiger (SoFurry)
7) CloneWarrior (DaD.org forums)
8) TheBHB (DaD.org forums)

Additional Note: Don't forget that the Maximum Free Spot number has been decreased from 10 to 5. There are NO free spots until I'm done with (If I'm doing things in orderly fashion, from top to the bottom) mysteryman01's request.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That wasn't a joke.... Crybaby2
Sorry for the double-post. Just wanna make sure people see this addendum:

1) AbleArcher (FA)
2) Casey The Demon (DaD.org forums)
3) mysteryman01 (FA)
4) LordPatamon (DaD.org forums)
5) kamikazetiger (SoFurry)
6) CloneWarrior (DaD.org forums)
7) TheBHB (DaD.org forums)