Join our server on Discord

Subbing.
So recently I watched this cool animated movie, and it was in english. It was kinda short (No longer than 46 minutes), but it was awesome and I'd like to show it to a few of my friends, but I know there aren't any latino versions out there, I'm too lazy to search for subs myself but then I thought that maybe I wanna learn how to actually add subtitles to a movie myself. This way I could work on my translation skills that I almost never use nowadays and maybe I could make a few people on the net happy (If Dead Space: Downfall hasn't been subbed in latino yet).

Anybody here knows how to add subtitles and/or is willing to teach me how? I'm quite diligent and curious when it comes to learning so if anybody has the knowledge and is willing to share it with me I guarantee I won't be a hassle!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh! Oh! I think you can do that in Window's Movie Maker, Boss! Does your new God-PC have that?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
XP came with that, 7 should. I'm just too lazy to check. So is it easy? o:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I haven't really tried! XD But I did have lots of fun tinkering with it a few years back, so 7 must have an uber godmode version!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-11-2010 09:51 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: So recently I watched this cool animated movie, and it was in english. It was kinda short (No longer than 46 minutes), but it was awesome and I'd like to show it to a few of my friends, but I know there aren't any latino versions out there, I'm too lazy to search for subs myself but then I thought that maybe I wanna learn how to actually add subtitles to a movie myself. This way I could work on my translation skills that I almost never use nowadays and maybe I could make a few people on the net happy (If Dead Space: Downfall hasn't been subbed in latino yet).

Anybody here knows how to add subtitles and/or is willing to teach me how? I'm quite diligent and curious when it comes to learning so if anybody has the knowledge and is willing to share it with me I guarantee I won't be a hassle!

subscene.com/
www.allsubs.org/
www.opensubtitles.org/
I actually wanna sub the movie myself, not look for pre-written subtitles. These websites as hard to navigate too, at least for what I need, plus most of it is unrelated advertisement.

What I need is a tutor or just somebody to teach me and tell me what program to use.

Thanks for trying, anyway.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Maybe this can help, Boss!

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/...shop.shtml

I'm not entirely sure about it myself, but I think it looks promising! AND it's free! X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Free is one of my favorite words, too! Thanks Ray! *Power hug*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yaaaay~ *squished, but happy* Let me know how it goes! Maybe you can make parody subs! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers