Join our server on Discord

so i herd u liek Swamperts.
He does. Do you?

[Image: SwampertFemale.png]

Credit: Its Artist.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mudkips: Man's finest creation besides the automobile.

Also, no eyes on the boy? was he blinded by the Mudkip's Awesome Sonar Ray?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's a Swampert, lol.

That "missing-eyes" thingie is present in anime-style drawing a lot, I think it's done to put emphasis in some sort of dark emotions.

It makes me assume that the 'trainer' depicted in that picture is at one or another level of embarrassment or guilt, the blush being just a compliment to make sure we all know he's horny as heck as well.

The Swampert doesn't seem to mind though!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The artist is G-sun, by the way. Just if you were curious and didn't know. All of his stuff is Pokemon, I think.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
He did Renamon and Mewtwo. He's pretty good.
http://www.agnph.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=131
Thanks, Asesino! You saved my lazy ass for ever searching his name. Thanks again!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-11-2010 11:17 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: It's a Swampert, lol.
Well i'm afraid i don't know many pokemon past the Yellow, Red and Blue games...I gave up on Pokeymans after that.

Still hot though.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I somehow haven't given up! I like playing it with my buddy, we always pick the version the other doesn't have! And yes, nothing hotter than a big breasted chick. <3

As a side note, that artist is really detailed, not only that, but extremely talented in anthropomorphizing Pokemon. I watched this Phione/Manaphy in bikini one, and wow. Those two are supposed to be water-like sprites with a floating body, a head, some sort of gooey wings and feelers on top of their head. Somehow though, he drew them approaching very anatomically correct frames o.รด
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That is definitly a good talent. I like his absol pic. Good find.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Yeah. It's much harder making human-shaped Pokemon a good number of times. No one person has done all of them though.