Join our server on Discord

It is upon us!
Quote:Personally, the only thing that really bothers me about football is players' overwhelming tendacy to fake injuries to draw fouls. That REALLY bothers me.

Yeah, nobody likes that. And everyone does it D:

And uh, I made a mistake. I had watched the first two matches on Friday and assumed the third one was Argentina vs. Nigeria but I was misinformed. Didn't catch the Korean one- Aw. That stole the achievement of first 2010 World Cup goal and first 2010 World Cup won match.

Ah well. Argentina still rocked. But I really feel a lot of respect for the Nigerian. For a sec I thought they would be random football players, but their goalie was awesome, and so tough, damnit! Our team appeared to be fooling around after the first goal, though... and that was 6 minutes after the match started <_< The manager got a lot of bashing in TV.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-14-2010 12:36 AM)senjuro Wrote: No, which is part of why north americans find football so dissatisfying. We're all about instant gratification over here, and when you there's no definitive winner and definitive loser, that upsets us. Also, the lack of instant replays.
So whats worse in the eyes of an American? a Loss or a Draw?

Also, there were instant replays in the games i watched. You probably weren't watching a good sports broadcasting channel.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(06-13-2010 01:47 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Uhm, I'm not sure now, and I'm too lazy to google or wikipedia, but I think he's Argentina. The THING IS... he plays in Barcelona or something now, he came back to Argentina for the world cup. He doesn't sound gallego to me...

Tell Zeph to come back! There's a Yu Yu Hakusho RPG she could join.

She said he was born in Spain. And she hardly wants to do anything at times.
So I doubt she'd want to come back. I'll ask.
(06-14-2010 12:11 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: What happens in draws? Is there a tie-breaker?

usually there football teams have to play other teams for a bit until they have a rematch i think....
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(06-14-2010 07:15 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(06-14-2010 12:36 AM)senjuro Wrote: No, which is part of why north americans find football so dissatisfying. We're all about instant gratification over here, and when you there's no definitive winner and definitive loser, that upsets us. Also, the lack of instant replays.
So whats worse in the eyes of an American? a Loss or a Draw?

Both are bad for their own reasons, but I'd still hate a Loss more, just because you get no points at all. It's close though. I hate Draws because then it feels like there was no definitive end to the game. It's something that's kind of hardwired into the head of us sports fans here in the U.S. When I watch something for 2 hours+, I'd like to see a little bit of finality. It's like watching a season for a T.V. show, having it end on a cliffhanger, and then find out that the series was canceled. Now you'll never know the decisive end.

Okay, enough of that though. *blows kazoo* Yay, Argentina! Let's go stomp Korea next! XD
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
4-1! Take that Korea!!! We're so mighty we made you goal yourself! RAWR!

They were no match :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WOOOO!!! GO ARGENTINA!! Thats how u do it!
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds